• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Reaper's Elise the Witch.
      SKU. 02863 ( Metal Figure)

Once she was part of a big Halloween Diorama but that didn't survive the move.
      I was able to save the minis though.

I rebased her, gave her some highlights/ repainted parts.
      She's back in action now, ready to turn you into a frog or a willing servant.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Hemlocke, she's part of the Morticians Guild from the game Guild Ball by Steamforged Games. Originally part of the Union, she managed to escape it's destruction and, being what passes for a magic user in the Guild Ball world, found a home with the spirit summoners of the Morticians.

Overall I'm happy with this one, but she is a bit rough in places, painting that snake was a big pain in the bum!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Pingo
      Coincidentally, I had this figure very nearly done two days ago when the sad news of Diana Rigg’s passing was made public.

It always was a tribute to her incandescent portrayal of Emma Peel in the old British TV show “The Avengers”, but now it’s a memorial as well. Requiescas in pacem, Ms. Rigg.

The figure is “Pandora King (Classic)” from Crooked Dice miniatures. Crooked Dice has a minis game based on cult TV and they’ve produced a lot of different figures suitable for that sort of storytelling.

• By Pingo
      Happy birthday, @TheAuldGrump and @Inarah. I hope you enjoy this. Notes follow after the photos.

This is Grenadier’s Hippogriff, #138 from the Fantasy Lords series way back in 1983, now sold in lead-free pewter by Mirliton Miniatures, Italy. It’s well sculpted, with securely fitting wings.

I wanted to paint something different from the common hippogriff colorings, something with a little challenge to it. So I decided to go with several black and white patterned creatures. The front end is based on an osprey, the wings on a hoopoe’s, and the hindquarters on a zebra, all somewhat modified to suit the figure and to blend where the shifts happen.

Whenever you’re going to paint a chimeric model, a creature made up of the parts of other creatures, it’s a good idea to go look at real animals to see how their colors and feathers and skins look, and also how they blend into other things. If nothing else, there are excellent visual resources on the internet.

Technical notes:

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)