Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

If I Were To Make A Coloringbook...

Everything!

--- edit ---

Platypus would fit in all the mentioned categories. Fyi.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 10

I think fantasy/sci-fi in one, natural in another. Or make a separate book for all three. Y'know, so I have even more excuses to throw money at you. ::D:

EDIT: Your tags made me chuckle. Except it should be more like WOO! SIRI ART! ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 9

Siri Coloring Book Volume 1!!!!!

My five year old daughter says she wants cute real animals to color, a monster book, a dragon book, a fairy book...and then maybe after that a princess heart book.

Honestly, I would purchase any and all books you created for the cool factor..and for my daughter and son to color.

• Like 8

I think fantasy/sci-fi in one, natural in another. Or make a separate book for all three. Y'know, so I have even more excuses to throw money at you. ::D:

EDIT: Your tags made me chuckle. Except it should be more like WOO! SIRI ART! ^_^

All of this. ::P: 

• Like 5

I would start with Fantasy, maybe even start with a smaller slice of the Fantasy pie, and go with your dragons first. Dragons are always cool. One of the first pieces of your art that I remember is one with a little dragon hiding on the stalk of a flower, peeking out. Something like that would make an awesome colouring book page, and well there is so much one could do on the theme of dragons.

• Like 6

Yeah, dragons. For real. You could probably do two (or even three) books of dragons at this point.

And then your bestiary, as mentioned above.

If you do decide to do a coloring book, print up at least twice as many copies as there are forum members - you know most of us are gonna buy two of them. ::D:

• Like 6

Actually, I think SR has a good point; keeping your first one more focused might be a good idea. Maybe dragons and dinosaurs? (I just keep thinking of your adorable fluffy T-rex :wub:)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

THe biggest issue to making one is figuring out how to affordably print large numbers and still get the proper coloring book like paper pages  :ph34r:

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 5

Not much help with the printing side of things, but I can tell you that I can't seem to find many good dragon coloring books out there with more western and fantasy style dragons. I tried to buy two on Amazon for my son before our recent family vacation, and he hated both of them because they contained too many chinese style dragons.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this