Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Harwood Cultists

Production Update

Hello!  Just a quick update regarding production.  My caster is working on casts of the three axe cultists and Mr. Karswell.  He should be done that in a few weeks.  I have ordered the prints of the three remaining 3D cultists, and should be with me in a month and a half or so.

Please fill out your survey if you haven't done so yet, and thank you to those who have!

Here's the update -

Update #15 

Feb 26 2016

3D Prints Arrive at the Caster

Phew!  I always find it stressful when I mail off the original sculpts to the caster.  Thankfully they arrived safely and he's made a master mould for them.

I've given him the number of castings needed for each and he'll make up the production mould and spin up some miniatures!

Is everyone ready for a lockdown?  Please contact me if you need more time.  I'll lockdown on Feb 29th.

Circles and Casting Update

Hello backers!  I just wanted to give you an update of where things are at.  I have placed an order for the ritual circles from Underground Lasers and there will be a two week turnaround with that, plus the time to ship them to me.  The casting is almost done for the miniatures, I know the caster was busy with providing miniatures for all vendors going to the UK conventions that are happening now.  So those shouldn't be too much longer.

So if all goes well we should have things wrapped up in a month and a half to two months (fingers crossed)!  :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talae
      The Stygian Depths - Lost Temple of Xibalba, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/524168246/the-stygian-depths-lost-temple-of-xibalba
    • By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By ced1106
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1372111648/yokai-quest/description

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      or a single miniature for $15 (early bird $12)

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hystericalgames/spitfyre-aerial-combat-in-the-skies-of-panzerfaust

About
      Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles... Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
      Spitfyre is a fun 'Historo-Fantasy' miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
      We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is 'Pilot' where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
      THE TARGET - £1000
      Spitfyre - the core game The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
      STRETCH GOAL I - £1500
      If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
       More Stretch Goals to come...

one of the dwarf war eagles fresh from the mould with no clean up
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 163 Guests (See full list)