Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

Harwood Cultists

Anyone here have any of the minis from the previous kickstarter and any from the Pulp Figures line from Bob Murch?

I'm curious how well the two would look together.

Don't know that I'll have the funds to back this before it ends, but I am tempted.

Some of those minis are a bit unusual plus the projects based in my hometown and there isn't a lot of mini production out here in Western Canada.

As much as  I like the minis I got from the first KS, I wish I could back this one, too. Not in the cards, though.  :down:

• Like 2

I've grabbed one of my Pulp Figures minis and taken a comparison for you Zac!

Thanks!

I did wonder for a moment who Zac was though. ::):

Edited by Darsc Zacal

You heard me right, I've made the decision to make a strong push to get funded and have REMOVED THE STRETCH GOAL LIMITS!!!  Now all of the previous miniatures that were available only upon reaching a certain funding limit are now available as add-ons!

I really need your support in order to get these miniatures to market!  Thanks to all my backers!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/191582083/harwood-hobbies-presents-28mm-cultist-miniatures

23534649842_6fa1c50086_b.jpg

23016177163_2db48c454f_b.jpg

23560816561_0ac59f69b6_b.jpg

23643232955_1ca7716a17_b.jpg

23016183313_aa7b321a9e_b.jpg

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alchemist
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/147900702/black-hallows-townsfolk/description
      About
      Welcome to Black Hallows, where light and dark wrestle for control, where travelers must be on their guard as even the most innocent looking old woman could be hiding a secret... let us introduce you to the Townsfolk of Black Hallows.
       The Townsfolk is a range of 14 non-player character miniatures, crafted from the highest grade, lead free Pewter (This quality of metal is normally only used for masters). They are available in either 28mm or 32mm and will come with their own base toppers and plastic bases. They are ideal for use in role playing games like D&D, Pathfinder, etc. Use them in your war games or collect and paint them for display.
      28mm miniatures have 25mm plastic bases and 32mm miniatures have 32mm plastic bases.
      We are also offering any of the characters in a 75mm resin version (see below). 75mm resin versions have a cast resin plinth.
      All of the manufacture will be done in-house at Z1 Design, which means as soon as the first batch is ready, we can ship. So early backers can expect early delivery. We will deliver in order of backer number and it is possible that we will ship the first batch before Christmas.
       The future of Black Hallows -
      We are currently working on further characters including both townsfolk and hero characters. The main Black Hallows game is scheduled for release in 2019. This will include 4 factions and the option of an extensive range of scenery and buildings.
      We also have an author working on the Novel of Black Hallows.
      We have an exciting year ahead of us!
      PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MAIN BLACK HALLOWS GAME TO BE RELEASED IN 2019 WILL USE 32mm MINIATURES
      75mm Resin Miniatures
      All of the Townsfolk are available at 75mm cast in resin. Centrifugal cast in a high quality polyurethane resin.
      Just add £18 per miniature to your pledge. You can choose as many as you like from the full range.
      Or you can pledge for the Collectors/ Painters Pledge which includes all 15 miniatures (including the Druid) for £240

Painted Samples
      The 75mm Blacksmith painted by Angel Giraldez
      Here we have the Druid & the Farmer's daughter painted by Elias Alonso
       We have to say a big thanks to Alfonso Prieto and Elias Alonso from Beholder factory for working with us to create this project.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/147900702/black-hallows-townsfolk-ii

About
      Welcome to our second Black Hallows Kickstarter campaign. With the lead up to the main game later this year, we are now expanding the range and have the following on offer.
      28mm, 32mm and 75mm character miniatures
      Horses & carts
      The first two buildings for the world of Black Hallows (the first of many)
      The Black Hallows: Cradle of Darkness novel
      RPG content
      ...and of course, there are many stretch goals to unlock during the campaign.
      Early Backers Special FREE Model - The iron cage - Limited to the first 300 main pledges only
      i.e. The Townsfolk II pledge or the Tavern Pledge or above.
      (£45 or more)
      Welcome to the world of Black Hallows on this bitterly cold night, the wind is howling outside "The Boar's Head" tavern, the horses are restless in the stables, and a figure moves in the shadows...is it friend or foe? The Townsfolk are sleeping soundly in their beds, unaware of the danger that may be creeping towards them. The clouds race across the sky, and the wind continues to howl.
      The Townsfolk II is the second set in a range of non-player character miniatures, crafted from the highest grade, lead free Pewter (This quality of metal is normally only used for masters). They are available in either 28mm or 32mm and will come with their own base toppers and plastic bases. They are ideal for use in role playing games like D&D, Pathfinder, etc. Use them in your war games or collect and paint them for display.
      28mm miniatures have 25mm plastic bases and 32mm miniatures have 32mm plastic bases.
      We are also offering any of the characters in a 75mm resin version (see below). 75mm resin versions have a cast resin plinth.
      We will be using Backerkit as our pledge manager after the campaign ends. If you wish to pledge for add-ons, add the funds to your main pledge on Kickstarter and then inform us of your choice using the pledge manager. 
      Let us introduce you to the characters in the Townsfolk II.
      Gazamunder is the town's resident rat catcher; with him the only thing you can ever be sure of is that you can never be sure of him. Need information? It's yours at a price. Need information that's actually true? It'll cost you twice as much. Plookes, his faithful ratter, is the only living soul that he cares about.
      Yarog's life has been an interesting one and if he could be persuaded to speak of it, the tales would certainly entertain the travelers that stop at the Boar's Head. He was raised in the far north, to a clan famed for their engineering prowess, destined to one day be their leader. However, Yarog always knew he wanted something different from life, something that he could get his teeth into. He left the safety and tradition of home and set off to find adventure and a really good recipe for tripe.
      Garot the Butcher, cold and unfeeling, like the carcasses that surround him. Butchery comes naturally to him and at times he enjoys his job a little too much. Hacking and slashing with relish, no wonder the other townsfolk only visit his shop in pairs!
      Mace & Ridley live by the saying "They who drink beer will think beer!" and as the towns only brewers, they take their work very seriously and do a lot of "thinking".Which explains the slightly glazed expression, the unsteadiness of balance and the bouts of raucous singing. No one quite knows how they make a living from brewing their famous ale, but they're never short of cash, even when they do appear to drink all the profit! 
      The fine silks, sumptuous linens, and exotic velvet speak of wealth and power and Nikolai Magnus cultivates the illusion of being a successful textile merchant very well, but everyone knows cloth isn't the real source of his income. He is a loan shark of the most cold-blooded type.
      You wouldn't think it to look at him,  sat hunched on his cart, but there's a lot more to Rawkin than meets the eye. There aren't many places he hasn't been and there's not much he hasn't seen or done. He knows pretty much every living being on the dirt roads from here to where the soil becomes the sea.
        Add-Ons: The Hero Characters £6 (Each)
      Kindra Whispersong was called to service by her God as a young girl. The divine magic that glows in her eyes and the powers that accompany it, has led her into many adventures and battles that most of the townsfolk could never imagine. She never speaks of her quest; that is between her and her deity. 
      The tranquil, dignified air of Awyn Moonbinder only hints at the power, the energy and the skill that lies beneath his tanned skin and within his toned muscles. His spiritual training allows him to harness the power of the Hallows. He is a unique being, born on the furthest plains. Maybe that is why he feels at home as a lone wanderer, only ever passing through the village when he's returning to the monastery. 
      Gulm, though his distinctively Orkish features cause many to shy away from him, he was raised by a loving human mother and like the stone he works, the sharp edges of his Ork personality have been smoothed. His strength and savagery are channeled through the tools he uses, making him the most sought after stonemason in the town. 

• By Talae
      The Stygian Depths - Lost Temple of Xibalba, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/524168246/the-stygian-depths-lost-temple-of-xibalba
    • By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By ced1106
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1372111648/yokai-quest/description

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)