Sign in to follow this  
canuckotter

89003: Pathfinder Goblin Warriors

Speed paint on one of those guys (by my standards - 2 hours total, but I just painted the broccoli, I'll get a proper base on there later) to get him ready for my son's birthday party this afternoon. (Sorry for crummy cell phone pics.)

2015-11-28%2008.53.59.jpg?dl=0&raw=1

Man... Gonna have to try again to get the hair later. It's got some decent highlighting on it that makes it a lot more interesting.

2015-11-28%2008.59.33.jpg?dl=0&raw=1

Going to go back later and touch him up, but he's in plenty good shape at this point for today's game.

• Like 5

Nice. I'm planning on doing the goblins after I finish painting two more kobolds ( or three if I can find the one that disappeared).

Maybe Lady Flamehawke recruited him?

• Like 2

Nice. I'm planning on doing the goblins after I finish painting two more kobolds ( or three if I can find the one that disappeared).

But he's naked, he doesn't have any paint on him! He's not even wearing his primer!

• Like 1

But he's naked, he doesn't have any paint on him! He's not even wearing his primer!

She likes WHITE Kobolds...

G

• Like 2

The Little Rogue is COOL! AND it's COOL we are working on the Pathfinder Goblins simultaneously...I even have a similar skin tone...sort of. I'll give you credit for any ideas I steal...unless they don't work out.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this