• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The Dragonman something from the Bones 4 core set. This mini actually comes in many parts and with a selection of different weaponry and hand-held things. I went with the bucaneery sabre and dagger on account of the high boots looking a little piratey.  Also, this is what the render shown in the KS looked like.
      I went with a bronze / gold armour and my new darker flock mix. Turned out well in my opinion at least.
      The base is a 3D printed 35x25mm lipped oval as I thought a 40mm round was too large.

B4Core #16 Dragonman (?)
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      unknown sculptor
      Bonesium PVC.
      35x25mm 3D printed oval lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
    • By Maledrakh
      This one has been standing around half-painted for a while. The rule 63 Drizzt Do'Urden from Bones 2.
      This model is quite nice from the front and back, but really flat from the side. Which is typical of originally made for single piece metal casting-minis.

Your panther has made a mess of my carpet! Come clean it up!

77217 Mi-Sher, female elf with scimitars
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 core set
      Sculpted by Julie Guthrie
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Maledrakh
      These scenery bits are from the Bones 2 and 4 kickstarters respectively. I did them quick in my go-to rock paint scheme. An uneven coat of dark greengrey over a solid black undercoat, followed by a heavy drybrush with a sandy yellow, and finished with a lighter drybrush of offwhite. Quick and easy! The colours give a much more satisfying rock finish than just using the typical monochrome greys.
      Too bad the colours are not really showing properly up in the photos.

On each end are the Pillars of Good and Evil from Bones 2, the rest is the subset "Grave Things" from the Bones 4 core set.

The Pillar of Evil to the left, the Pillar of Good to the right.
      They are made in the older Bonesium PVC material, and as you can see it shows. No amount of the hot water trick is going to correct that warped listing there. I have not seen the metal versions so I cannot compare them with the Bones or even say that the metal ones do no list in the same way (though I doubt that they do.)

I would have thought it be more fitting if these came as a pair of each and not just one of each, but there we are. They are sold as single packs in retail anyway.

77246 Pillar of Good
      77247 Pillar of Evil
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 Core set, Dungeon Décor subset
      Sculpted by Sandra Garrity
      Bonesium PVC.
      30mm round lipped based
      available from reapermini.com

These are from the subset "Grave things" in the Bones 4 Core set. Listing again! I was unsuccessful in trying to unbend the batty one as it bent back over time. Should have left it longer in the hot water. Oh well.

Again, they should have come in a pairs of each.

It seems Bones really is not the best material for boxes with square corners and all that...must be that corrupting influence of the Warp.

This one is OK and untainted by the warp though. The loose books are a nice touch.

Tiny glyphs and imaginary writing that looks much better (and way more impressive) when not magnified, as does most of my painting. The page is actually about 10mm wide. The black symbols and all that are done with .01mm and .02mm pens.

klatoo...berata....nih*cough cough* Ok, then, thats it! *takes book, thunder rumbles* Hey wait a minute!  I said the words! I did!

B4Core #126, #127, #128 and #129 Grave Things
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Unknown sculptor
      Bonesium PVC.
      40mm 3D-printed round lipped base on the statues
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 2 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)