• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      I love doing WIPs. And I've got a lot projects I should finish¬†ūüėä.¬†And since there is still no progress with¬†Barros and Tempest¬†(this time because I'm still waiting for a new base to be shipped), why not start something new?

I've yet to paint my first dragon, so I'll use this opportunity to do it. I confess, I'm cheating a bit here, since I'm going to paint the white dragon by Dark Sword Minis - that's a very small dragon. But still, he's got wings and teeth and claws and scales, so definitely a dragon, yessir!

I absolutely love this mini. I bought it many years ago, but the horns went missing. Fortunately, when I ordered some more minis from Dark Sword a while ago, I was able to order some spare horns, so now I'm good to go.

Here he is, assembled and prepped:

Now I have to decide on a paint scheme, which I can't bring myself to do. There are three ideas I have at the moment:

paint him up as an ice dragon. I'm thinking white with pinkish/greenish undertones and a base made with transparent crackle paint. There was a very cool version of an Ice Dragon a while ago on this forum, but I can't seem to find it any more.  paint him up as a star dragon using the technique I learned at RVE in Kevin Holderny's class. I used it on a coat so far, maybe it looks very cool on the dragon's wings. paint him up as a real world snake. Now there are so many possibilities...  
      Decisions, decisions...

Some more work on the base.
    • By Citrine
      I finished some townsfolk recently, they snuck into the queue ahead of my halfpainted drow squad.¬†ūüėģ

Fruit seller in metal (SKU 4023):

Farmer and beggar in Bones (SKU 77665):

• By Citrine
      Here are 2 Bones 3 ogres I finished in the last few months, Reaper Ogre Matriarch (SKU 77568) and Ogre Chieftain (SKU 77566) . The detail on the goblin was very soft, and my painting progress stopped for a couple of months.  But now they are finally ready for some tabletop fun.

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Familiar from the Stone and Familiar set (SKU 77390).  He will be an important bard NPC in a Savage World game I am hoping to run sometime soon.

• By Metalchaos
      Since even cultists love fashion, I went with purple marble on this one. This is the Bones version of the 77139, Altar of Evil sculpted by Bob Olley.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)