• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't commented yet in here I guess, but just wanted to say that it's so very cool just like the rest of your work, I always follow along and like it. ::D:

Thanks, ub3r. I'm glad you are enjoying the stuff. I don't comment as often as I should also...there are times, much as I love a post that nothing comes to mind for a comment. AND you always do the like button thingy

• Like 1

That dark creeper must be questioning his life choices if they've led him in that cave. It continues to look fantastic!

I suppose the career paths for Dark Creepers are somewhat limited, but I'd wager he'd consider trying almost any of the alternatives. Thanks for the insightful reply, sirgourls! I am glad you like the way things are developing.

• Like 1

Amazing setup. Great job!

Thanks for the kind reply. you was shock...the motivation/morale boost is appreciated.

I'm experimenting with a PathFinder Goblin at the moment:

DSCN1276.JPG

...The Camera is headed for the Naughty List.

• Like 7

The goblin is really cool!

You know, I think I've figured out what the real dangers are in this world of yours, my friend.  Its the MUSHROOMS!  They keep following everyone around!   ;D

Thanks, cat! I really am enjoying these Little Rogues. They have such delightfully expressive faces. 

You are right about the Mushrooms. It seems that the things that are normally inanimate are the most threatening in my World....they are threatening in a charming way though...more or less.

• Like 1

Keep e

Amazing setup. Great job!

Thanks for the kind reply. you was shock...the motivation/morale boost is appreciated.

I'm experimenting with a PathFinder Goblin at the moment:

DSCN1276.JPG

...The Camera is headed for the Naughty List.

Keep showing those expirements.!

Cool!

• Like 2

Keep showing those expirements.!

Cool!

That I will do, my friend. Even, after all the years I've been addicted to toy soldiers & painting them, I'd say that my stuff is still experimental...it makes it more exciting for moi that way. AND it is WONDERFUL getting feedback on the results.

• Like 1

.... Even, after all the years I've been addicted to toy soldiers & painting them, I'd say that my stuff is still experimental...it makes it more exciting for moi that way. AND it is WONDERFUL getting feedback on the results.

Same here!

I somehow figured you for a kindred spirit, cat.