Dungeon Saga - The Return of Valendor expansion (Mantic)

Skrill

Hi all,

I am continuing my quest of getting everything painted for the board game Dungeon Saga.
This time I completed the expansion called "The Return of Valendor".
This expansion is a continuity of the base game and re-uses the same heroes and undead villains. It only adds up 2 new miniatures:
  - Ba'el: an undead demon awoken by the necromancer

- Valendor: some kind of deity who initially defeated the afromentioned demon and who's spirit will give a hand to the adventuring party.

The painting on these has nothing really special about it (and not really worthy of a show-off. But I'm still posting for completeness sake).

The spear on Valendor was very badly warped, and no matter how much I boiled/straightened/cooled it, it always slowly warped back to something awkward. So that didn't motivate me to go out of my way for painting it.
For Ba'el, i didn't really expect it to come out so gory and chalky looking. But i wasn't happy by how the first few attempts turned out (too dark, not enough contrast, etc...) so i kept adding somewhat randomly layers of paint i had on my desk. And that's how it turned out...

post-13800-0-07393500-1449068047_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic