Talk about Bad Hair Days...despite that The Girl is LOVELY in her own horrifying way. You did a SPLENDID job with the brushwork & basing plus some OUTSTANDING color choices. FANTASTIC WORK!

Maybe she saw some hair raising stuff? :D Thank you for the nice feedback. It's greatly appreciated. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WhiteWulfe
      Finished this a little while ago, but it wasn't until just recently where I was able to get it into an area that's large enough, and has even enough lighting (whoo, b-day gift of a 24" cube light box and lights!)

This is the terrain element that was included in the Warhammer 40,000 Battle for Macraggae boxed starter set.

WIP is available over at: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93848-dusting-off-a-few-older-projects-to-finish-off-2020/
    • By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By Erramir Orlans
      Hello people! i would like to share with you an upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will start on April 20 and last until May 10.

This is the preview page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joygamesinteractive/the-holy-roman-empire?ref=d1ay07&token=6758305e

As the title says, it will offer Rank & file 3d printable models to make an Imperial Army (15-16th century Germany/Holy Roman Empire), including chracters, commanders, and special troops/artillery
      The main pledge of $30 usd, gives 63 models (core units). As add-ons, at 75% off (compared to webstore prices), there will be sets of models (from previous releases in the patreon) and scenery.

The base pledge:

There will be some freebies stretch goals, and other payed, Like ogres mercenaries(x3), Giant, volley gun, heavy arquebusier/sharpshooter, and moarrr!
    • By Darcstaar
      Here was my entry for the 16th quarterly  Reaper Facebook Contest.  I was honored to receive an honorable mention.  There were dozens of fantastic entries.  

I wanted to try a white dragon coloration.  I have Deathsleet in my queue, so this is a test run.  His scales are Dragon White.  The ventral surfaces are more of a bone color with Creamy Ivory and Linen White, with Sepia Wash.

His dagger is a green NMM.  His eyes are gem-like, not lizard pupils.  The skirt completes the “triangle of interest” green color.  I rebased him on a Micro Arts 30mm Sewer base.

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I wanted to keep him as a rogue, so I chose a dagger and loot bag from his hand choices.  I also painted his armor as leather with some gold NMM.

Enjoy.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)