Talk about Bad Hair Days...despite that The Girl is LOVELY in her own horrifying way. You did a SPLENDID job with the brushwork & basing plus some OUTSTANDING color choices. FANTASTIC WORK!

Maybe she saw some hair raising stuff? :D Thank you for the nice feedback. It's greatly appreciated. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grumpy Gnome
      Fireforge makes some great figures. Here is their latest KS.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fireforgegames/stone-realm-hard-plastic-multi-part-dwarves-in-28mm-scale/description

• By Darcstaar
      Ok.
      Prepping for the next Bones I WIP.
      The Eyes Have It!
      I have this in metal too, so I’m planning to do both together.  You can see I did some surgery on the metal one.  Lots of hole drilling after cleaning mold lines.

• By Athys
      Hi! Thats my first time at these forum. 

First i want to apologize for my bad english.

And now... Here they are! The goblin bombs from Mad Dragon, three miniatures i found in a friend's garage long time ago. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when painting them.

• By Grumpy Gnome
      Awhile back I was inspired by a gamer on the internet who had converted some Goblins into Gnomes. So I decided to try something similar but with my own style. Unsurprisingly, after I did this I found several other folks online had had similar ideas as well. Including JFA of Hagglethorn Hollow fame.

https://thegrumpygnome.home.blog/2019/08/02/the-first-of-the-gnomes/

A bit of greenstuff and a change in the usual colors… presto! Gnomes instead of Goblins.

In hindsight if I was doing this again I think I would use different arms, weapons and shields on the two melee models but otherwise I am pleased with how they came out. Of course they are rather big Gnomes.

The next Gnomes I convert will be from Wargames Atlantic Halfling Militia….

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)