Sign in to follow this  
Errex

Cyberpunk

I've not heard of SOTA: 2064, but I have SOTA: 2063 and it's a marginally useful book. I agree Shadows of Europe and the Johnson's Black Book are eagerly awaited by my group.

But I also appreciate the reprints of the core books, since I've lost some of mine, others have pages falling out and it'll save on paper I have to cart to sessions because I seem to be the only one in my group who can look up the errata on the net.

They were/are planning on releasing a SotA book every 12-18 months to update various portions of Shadowrun tech or subculturethat otherwise would never get released or rereleased. I think SotA:2064 was planned to be heavy on the magic info but that's based on old rumors.

I admit I am waiting on ranking Mr. J's Little Black Book on my Need It Now list until I see it because I have heard differing things about what will be in it. Also if it comes out near Loose Alliances or Shadows of Asia I think I'd have to get those first. :wub: I did dance for joy when I got my Rigger 3 Revised though. Over 100 changed pages! No more impossible to hit helicopters!.

Well according to the horse's mouth, the books you all desire ARE OUT.

I know, I know... but he came to the game shop today (long story) and told the retailer that Shadows of Europe and the Johnson's Black Book. Never mind that Mr taylor, head of the Commando Program... could only tell us that the books are out... not why they are MIA...

Leech I thought you may want to know, so you can start EMAILING FanPro Europe... if they are out.. they are MIA... and DALASA email FANPRO NOrth America...

This info came FROM THE HEAD OF THE COMMANDO PROGRAM... aka the horse's mouth.

Actually nadine I'd believe you. I quit hanging out at dumpshock a few months ago due to school. Last I'd heard though the books were basically written and were just waiting for the okay and SRRPG.com still lists them as upcoming.

I'll see what comes in in the next book shipment at my FLGS since I have a standing order out for SoE. Thanks

This actually comes down to truly hearing this from him.

My FLGS challenged and he said that they were out and he had no idea why they were not out.

Given that they pre-ordered them... they'd like to get them.

If we get any more blood out of this turnip I will let you know... but I do not count on it, again LONG STORY.

As it... well... ahem, lets not go there....

He may think there is a grudge now that we are back and CAV is moving

::D:

As they say, you need two for a fight to occurr.