Terrainosaur

Ironbark Spitter - Privateer Press/Hordes

That is a cool mini and your paint job does it justice. Where is it from?

The model is produced by Privateer Press for their Hordes game.

Uh, I could have sworn I replied with a link. Now I can't find it. Was that not allowed?

That is a cool mini and your paint job does it justice. Where is it from?

The model is produced by Privateer Press for their Hordes game.

Uh, I could have sworn I replied with a link. Now I can't find it. Was that not allowed?

Commerce links aren't allowed. You can link to pictures of a model, or pages that display it but don't have an option to buy it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      This is yet another of my metal trade bin finds! I picked him out because he looked like he was wounded, and I love minis in poses other than at-arms. It turns out that he's clutching a dagger on his chest, and not a wound. Also, I'm spoiled by Reaper's wonderful faces. This one is a little bit flat, though that may be due to being in the bin. Anyway, not my best work, but I painted this in a few hours!

• By giyomuSan
      Well , I am done with this blue guy , had a couple issue with assembly and such but should look good on a table ..hopefully :D

• By giyomuSan
      Long time I did not open a little wip and I decided to get onto one of the privateer press figure I had on my shelf.
      Already did a preshade pass using some of their paint and also a thin glaze with liquitex ink just to have a more saturated blue tint.

• By SGHawkins09
      My FLGS is doing a Halloween themed painting contest. As your entry needs to be purchased in store I decided to go with a Hordes miniature I had been eyeing for awhile, Lady Karianna Rose, Grymkin Solo. I put her on a Secret Weapon base and added a couple of pumpkins, now on to primer.

• By Rigel
      A fitting adversary for the Benthic Walker and my aquanauts, this burly fishy brute packs a massive steampunky harpoon cannon and a cape made of human leather. (How aquatic species do their leather-tanning, I don't know, but it seems to work for this guy.) 

He's also adorned with fishhooks, which must be a bold countercultural statement among fishmen. Like a necklace of bullets and syringes for a human, I guess. 

Big fella, he came with a Large base but could pass for a very burly Medium creature in my opinion.

This brute is not some lungbreather hybrid from Innsmouth; this is 100% Deep One stuff. 

Oh yes, also the rotten hands and bones on the gruesome cape. Trophies of the Ones that Got Away, perhaps?

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 98 Guests (See full list)