Key Chains and Key Chain accessories

Arc 724

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my house key in my wallet, so I only have one key on my keyring.

I have my car key with a ring through it, attached to another ring which has a tiny braided nylon thing hanging off with a tiny thermometer and compass on it (thermometer works okay, compass is largely useless), a Reaper logo keyfob, and a tiny carabiner clip with three things on it: a key-knife (looks like a regular key but twice as thick and has a fold-out penknife blade), a tiny LED flashlight and a tiny bottle-opener which I may or may not ditch at some point...

(I considered attaching my Jack-knife (yes, it's a swiss-army-style pocket knife with "Jack" on it, lol) to my keychain but the thing's a little too heavy to keep my keychain in the "manageable" category)

Never thought of putting a key in my wallet. Interesting idea.

I have my car key, the big stupid rubber advertisement keychain for the dealership that I bought the car from because I never bothered to remove it, a heavy like enamel and metal Cheshire cat keychain that one of my godchildren gave me a few years back, my apartment door key, a Petsmart barcode thing so I can get their membership discounts, my apartment building key, my mailbox key, the key to my parents' house and a key that I have no idea what it goes to. I suspect that it was the key to the office building that we rented before we moved out to the job trailers, but I'm not certain. They would've changed the locks now so it's not like I can check. I use it to open boxes.

I actually like for my keys to be a bit obtrusive so that I can find them easily in my purse when I carry one.

• Like 2

I keep my house key in my wallet, so I only have one key on my keyring.

I have my car key with a ring through it, attached to another ring which has a tiny braided nylon thing hanging off with a tiny thermometer and compass on it (thermometer works okay, compass is largely useless), a Reaper logo keyfob, and a tiny carabiner clip with three things on it: a key-knife (looks like a regular key but twice as thick and has a fold-out penknife blade), a tiny LED flashlight and a tiny bottle-opener which I may or may not ditch at some point...

(I considered attaching my Jack-knife (yes, it's a swiss-army-style pocket knife with "Jack" on it, lol) to my keychain but the thing's a little too heavy to keep my keychain in the "manageable" category)

Never thought of putting a key in my wallet. Interesting idea.

My wallet has a small pocket inside the main area that's just the right size for a key, and I wasn't using the pocket for anything else. It used to be a spare key, but then my car got stolen and I just never got around to replacing the other one.

• Like 1

I have a knife on my belt. Then again, I'm military, so people expect that when I'm in uniform. Strangers will just come up and ask, "Hey, can I borrow your knife for a sec?"

The worst part about it? IT'S NOT VISIBLE! My uniform top covers it.

Just to make the go "Woah!" you should pull out the knife in your boot top!

If I pulled a knife out of my boot, I'd go "WHOAH!"

Because I don't carry one there.

• Like 2

I have a knife on my belt. Then again, I'm military, so people expect that when I'm in uniform. Strangers will just come up and ask, "Hey, can I borrow your knife for a sec?"

The worst part about it? IT'S NOT VISIBLE! My uniform top covers it.

Just to make the go "Woah!" you should pull out the knife in your boot top!

If I pulled a knife out of my boot, I'd go "WHOAH!"

Because I don't carry one there.

It would be totally awesome if you did though. ^_^

• Like 1

Do I even want to know why you have handcuff keys, Buglips?

What's weird is not that I have them. What's weird is how often that proves useful.

I saw something interest a few years back that was a hand cuff key jacket zipper pull. On the zipper you attach (or replace if one is already on) with this Pull. Concealed in the handle of the Pull is a handcuff key. I though it was pretty cool in the one in a million chance you may need one it will be there. LOL.

• Like 1