He Sees You When You're Sleeping

Alright, so Santa keeps a record of the "naughty" kids each "year".......... and the year doesn't begin until January 1st........that leaves 6 days after Christmas and before New years day that's undocumented by him. That means nothing you do in that time can be held against you.

You are never allowed to talk to my youngest. Ideas like that definitely do not need to be put into that devious little mind... :lol: 

• Like 6
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so Santa keeps a record of the "naughty" kids each "year".......... and the year doesn't begin until January 1st........that leaves 6 days after Christmas and before New years day that's undocumented by him. That means nothing you do in that time can be held against you.

Depends on if that refers to a calendar year or contract year naughty calculation.

• Like 6

I would assume 'contract year' beginning and ending at the change over point between Dec 24 and Dec 25, meaning Midnight local time.

Santa is sneaky that way, the automatic assumption is calendar yet which would give you that 7 day reprieve.

• Like 2

You are never allowed to talk to my youngest. Ideas like that definitely do not need to be put into that devious little mind... :lol:

Would you rather I speak to your wife about this instead? :;)::devil::lol:

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.