Sign in to follow this  
Valkyrinn

Ojar, Consort to the Queen of Arcadia

Nice fellow.

Better with his sword and wit the women than with actual state affairs huh?

Typical nobleman :;):

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This guy is Gon'Tarr, Orc Shaman (SKU 3879) in metal from Reaper.  I thought he needed a hat since his head was so flat.  At first I wanted a bowler hat, but I didn't have one laying around so he got a fancy feathered one instead which suits him just fine.  I decided he had been around a while, so a wily dangerous middle-aged orc (or half-orc).  His face was hard to get to hiding under the hat, so its kinda a mess.

• By Pochi
      I really like the pony that comes with the Dwarf Mounted Battle Mage. I like the dwarf too but I really wanted just a couple ponies. It's easy to pop the dwarf off, cut the tab off the pony and put a little patch of greenstuff and scratch the hair to match the rest of his back. So now I have just a plain little pony!

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By Marineal
      Hey there! 
      I decided to hop back on the RPChallenge wagon! 
      These guys have been languishing on my desk, just in need of some touch-ups and basing. So I knocked those out, and I'm calling them done. They'll be fun to use as a marker or something. 
      I did a WIP on my blog, feel free to go check it out! I update there much more frequently than I post here. 
      Hope y'all enjoy them! C&c is always welcome! 

• By Metalchaos
      Here is an Orc Standard I recently painted for a D&D campaign. It was part of a 14292, Reven Standard and Musician blister I had bought a long time ago. It was sculpted by Ben Siens for Reaper's Warlord game. I mounted it on a 20mm base and added wooden logs to hold keep it straight on the battlefield.

The green skin have taken over the stronghold under the mountain. Soon after their victory, they've put their standard on the steep pathway leading to the fortified entrance door. Their war flag is a simple piece of tanned leather on which crudely painted the eye of Gruumsh. The banner is also sporting various trophies from previous battles.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)