Sign in to follow this  
Pippin

Burrows and Badgers Wardband

Good to see these getting some paint! I'm (very slowly) working through mine... weirdly, those were the first four I painted too!  ^_^

• Like 1

Nice looking war band.   I have mine in the works (slowly) as well.

Good to see these getting some paint! I'm (very slowly) working through mine... weirdly, those were the first four I painted too!  ^_^

indeed the warrior Hare was my first and the warrior mouse is to be the second one in my queue.

Edited by Silvervane
  • Like 3

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate the positive feedback.  I know at least half the people who post here could paint circles around me (literally and figuratively), but I think I'm rapidly approaching mediocrity  :=)

• Like 2

Thanks, everyone!  I appreciate the positive feedback.  I know at least half the people who post here could paint circles around me (literally and figuratively), but I think I'm rapidly approaching mediocrity  :=)

Don't sell yourself short, these are great.

If I might give one suggestion, do something with the bases. a bit of flock or sand or whatever terrain you prefer..it will make them stand out even more.

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive feedback.  I definitely feel inferior to so many of the talented painters on this forum, but I'm getting better with each project I take on.

I'd like to start doing things with bases, but I've not gotten that brave just yet. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive feedback.  I definitely feel inferior to so many of the talented painters on this forum, but I'm getting better with each project I take on.

I'd like to start doing things with bases, but I've not gotten that brave just yet. 

That's the spirit.  Xherman has a great 1st step.  That is what I did to get my feet wet in the basing world.  Just pick a base of appropriate size.  Glue figure to base.  Then glue sand or flock.  On the plus side for flock no coloring needed.  Then move on to combining the 2 when comfortable with previous step.  That is all I have been doing.  Learn a new method, practice it on several mini's.  Then learn new one.....

And most important have fun.  You'll improve faster that way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this