Sign in to follow this  
Dead Bard Miniatures

Various Reaper Golems: 77309, 77171, 77170, 77169, 77168

Very nice!  I particularly like the ice golem and his base.  May have to steal that idea...

Also nice work on the photography.  They're all well positioned, lighted, cropped, focused and colors look good too!

That's a pretty cool group of golems that you have there; nice job on them!

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

• Like 1

That is a WONDERFUL way of introducing yourself. The Golems are all BEAUTIFULLY painted & based with a SPLENDIDLY colorful & imaginative palette. WELCOME ABOARD & VERY WELL DONE!

That's a pretty cool group of golems that you have there; nice job on them!

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I echo CW, word for word ::):

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pineapple
      Working my way through the backlog of minis I need to photograph and post. I was very intimidated by this guy at first, but it turned out to be lots of fun to paint.

C&C welcome.

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Coral Golem from the "Titans Of The Tide" pack in Bones 3.

It was quite tricky trying to determine many of the details on this mini but I got there in the end . Some of them, like the little fish & the sea cucumber were a pleasant surprise!

There are areas of UV paint on this mini but I'm afraid I can't get very good pics showing it but the following will give some Idea. If anyone knows how to take a successful pic in low light using a UV lamp, pls let me know & I'll give it a go & post pics.

Thanks for looking!

• By Inarah
      Bob Ridolfi's Graveflesh Servant (aka Bride of Frankenstein) in Bones.  I tried to get some different flesh tones on her various parts, do some bruising at the wounds, and not-exactly-sheer fabric effects.  Spent far less time on it than I should have.  

• By golldan
      I was inspired by limey72  work doing NMM Gold on the enlarged Dwarf over in Works in Progress. I wanted to do a brass like robot or construct, so I pulled out this Golem. I also wanted to try some AK weather effect acrylic pencils I have had for a time. I think it ended with too much brown and ended up wood looking. But it has grown on me, so I will finish up his base and call it done. Hope you like it.

• By lexomatic
      So I've painted up a couple of sample pieces of my 4bot tiles and to try out an ice recipe. I thought I'd get some feedback. It seems a bit too sea glass for me.
      Phtalo green (yellow ink) +medium, then drybrush of teal, turquoise, pale blue, and adding white.
      Also included a pic of previous recipe using turquoise ink and pale blue, then white drybrush.
      And materials Thoughts?
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)