Another old figure from Target games Chronopia line. This one is a demon of some sort, so I painted it up as a follower of Khorne (GW's god of war and battle).

I free handed the shield device, and even managed to get the eyes looking fairly decent. I also tried to work a little more on shading and highlighting red with this figure.

Maybe a little above tabletop? Let me know what you think, please.

post-12095-0-12137900-1450033524_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-72680200-1450033544_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-31457100-1450033565_thumb.jpg

post-12095-0-04030700-1450033592_thumb.jpg

Blood for the Blood God!!!

• Like 22

Looks great!

Above tabletop he is.

I know this guy, had him once.

If you want to level up more., than paint a little brown wash in the nostrils, and in the recesses of the horns.

Maybe some Lighter red highlight on the skin.

But he's fine as is, and I paint for display, you want to build an army for the battle right?

Chronophia had some great figs.

Which reminds me...I still have a Kutura Lancer and a War Troll waiting for me somewhere.

• Like 2

Ah another "no don't put it on the table mr nice gm". Well done

• Like 2

Thank you!

But he's fine as is, and I paint for display, you want to build an army for the battle right?

Which reminds me...I still have a Kutura Lancer and a War Troll waiting for me somewhere.

I like to delude myself by thinking that I'll eventually use some of these guys for a game of Kings of War; we'll see if that ever actually comes to pass. In the meantime, it's still fun to paint them. ::):

Is the war troll the one with 4 arms? I think Ive got him, too.

• Like 1

Thank you!

I like to delude myself by thinking that I'll eventually use some of these guys for a game of Kings of War; we'll see if that ever actually comes to pass. In the meantime, it's still fun to paint them. ::):

Is the war troll the one with 4 arms? I think Ive got him, too.

I might have remembered him wrong, it seems I have a War Ogre. A big fellow ( troll/ogre sized duh) with fangs.

He wields a smicitar like sword, has a big round shield. wearing mail armor and a helmet with a spike on it.

Pfff. now I want to paint him too.. **** adds another mini on the "to do" pile ****

• Like 1

This, my friend, is a Dusk Realm Demon from the Devout faction.

I am quite sure that most copies of this model that ever was produced was used for Khorne. 

I know mine did such double duty back in the day.

oh, and nice painting!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this