• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By PhantomAquarist
      God this one was a fun one to paint. 🥰

Anyone know which miniature Anne is painting on the right screen? 😄 

Jon Overton, Dave Pugh, and Anne Foerster I tried to do justice. Lol

• By Citrine
      This is the classic Lesser Golems set (SKU 11-416) from Ral Partha's range AD&D Monsters. Sadly that means they are no longer in production, which is a shame, since there was a lot of great minis in that range.
      Painting these 2 get my total painted this year at 33, so way ahead of my normal output.

• By jonaas33
      I have a Halloween themed adventure coming up, and I have been hyping how scary and gory it will be to the players. Unbeknownst to them, it will actually be a lighthearted romp featuring these Halloween themed cereal monsters!  Instead of horror and frights, the players will be solving goofy puzzles, trick-or-treating with monsters, and hopefully having a fun time!  

I enjoyed painting these figs, especially the Clay Golem (77170) for Frankenberry, which was mostly an experiment in layering paints.  The Vampire (77282) as Count Chocula was most challenging, as I was limited to a brown palette. Critiques and advice are always welcome! Thanks in advance!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Yes, I know Captain Stern...

Kev!
      P.s. He should be torn into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive!
    • By Garomero
      Hey guys back again and with three mini's this time! I have done the mighty Ape-x and the scary eye beast along with my take on the clay golem! I felt he looked like the Incredible Hulk so I did him so as always I had a blast doing these and could not wait to share them with my friends on this site! Thanks so much for your likes and comments it makes my day every time I get a like or comment! As always comments are appreciated and gratefully received!!

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)