SamuraiJack

Force Awakens SPOILER thread

Jawas didn't show up anywhere other than the first movie....I am so very very sorry for those lost minutes. 

Actually, at least one is present in RotJ in Jabba's palace. Not particularly significant, but still, present. 

But yeah, the theory is pretty rubbish. 

forgott Jabba's palace, but certainly none in ESB.

He was there, you just couldn't see him because he was in an off-white robe and blended in with the scenery of Hoth.  Who do you think picked up all the wreckage from the assault on the Rebel base, and collected the parts of the Probe Droid.

Edited by Qwyksilver
  • Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Grayfax
      Critical Role resumes tonight (just in case you didn't know) in a brand new campaign with all new characters.  I'll be watching it on Alpha, using my same personae.  

We have no idea who will be who, or what they will be or where they will start, but the conjecture is strong.  
      Once the show has aired, please use Spoiler tags for any content that needs it.  As the show is airing, feel free to discuss it!  There is a spoiler tag alert in the header and I'll make a big sign below.  No reason to use spoilers, but I can link to specific episodes if people need to skip something and come back to it.  Maybe we won't say too much about previous episodes that way.  Who knows... Otherwise, bring on the popcorn and lets enjoy a good show!!!

Be Ye Warned!  There Be Spoilers Below!
      The Silhouettes have been Revealed...

• By Rat13
      Before posting I searched this section to see if there was already a discussion going on but didn't find anything. I could be wrong though. I think it also goes without saying this post and any subsequent posts will include spoilers.

I finally got around to seeing The Last Jedi, I was waiting for the crowds to die down. So I ended up in a noon showing with only five other people (mostly older folks who I can only assume also waited for the crowds to die down).  

Right off the bat I want to say I'm not impressed with the new film. Rather than go on a rant about what I liked and hated though I'd prefer to start a discussion of the new film. 

What did you like? What did you hate? Were you happy with the final product?
    • By Cyradis
      You've been warned. Don't look if you don't want to know what can go in a Secret Sophie box. 

I didn't realize flesh could have so many colors - but I've used a lot of bottles and spontaneous mixes so far. 

• By Cyradis
      Sooo... I can't be the only GoT fan on this forum (books or show). 

Last night's episode I found generally satisfying. Opening was golden. Even the erm... soupy scene. That was gross and so well done. Also love Jaime's disgust with his sister.

Biggest surprise? The lack of dead Lannister soldiers. 

*open discussion* 
    • By Pingo
      My husband is running a game of more-or-less-Exalted (2nd ed.) set in the more-or-less World of Darkness (2nd ed.) ("But rather less than more," as W.S. Gilbert wrote -- it has been given the complete Neil Gaiman-Alan Moore historico-mythological treatment, about which I can expound elsewhere and another time, 'cos it's a really fun game).

One of the PCs is playing a mage of the Sons of Ether who has taken to proffering therapy to would-be reformed werewolves and vampires, who Exalted as a solar of the Twilight caste.

If this means nothing to you, don't worry about it.  He's a modern-day Scottish mage who has suddenly gotten an infusion of even more magey power.

This is my standard starting point, the mini glued to a base, primed white, and washed with Burnt Umber.

• Who's Online   38 Members, 3 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)