Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Reaper New Releases for December 28 2015

Stumbled across this just now on Facebook. Hadn't seen any mention of it here yet.

I'm most excited by the Halfling Farmers but there's a lot of good minis in this release like the Babau and ... oooh... retro scifi weapons! ::):

IMG_0429_zps12oieegh.jpg

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 9

I'm totally digging those halfling farmers

I agree. I keep hearing (so to speak) La Marseillaise & picturing them in red, white, & blue stocking caps storming the Bastille.

• Like 4

Oh those halfling farmers, I adore them. Still sad they did not make the Bones line though.

Honestly, something that small that I'm not gonna get a ton of, I prefer in metal. It's the things I need a lot of that are better in bones, imo.

But maybe they'll be made in Bonesium at a later date ^_^

• Like 3

Not a big fan of dwarves, but I like that sculpt.  The halflings are ok, they might make it to the table one day.  I do want to see Jehenna from other angles though. 

• Like 2

The Halfling Farmers are great. I'm also glad to see the DDS2 minis seeing a separate release in metal. They are great minis in their own right.

• Like 2

Another Jahenna pose... Nice. (Hm, face is a lot different than the original and it has a different hairstyle, too.)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 1

BIG THANK YOU for releasing the DDS adventurers in metal. Perfect for me!!

• Like 1

should that have been linked?  jahenna looks topless

I think I see some clothing on the bottom half of her exposed top, but it is quite suggestive, isn't it?  I'm looking forward to seeing Jahenna painted by one of paint crew so we can appreciate her more.