Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This was a repaint from earlier this year. I bought Quickshade Strong Tone for speed painting some of my board games and tried it in Woody. I liked the way it worked for the most part but as you can tell I got some frosting when I matte coated it. Another thing that happened was my paint cracked on my base but I kinda like the way it looks. I probably won't bother fixing any of the issues as I moved on to another figure I am struggling with.
I take pics during WIP.
But I tend to take a year off between posts to Show Off.
Link to WIP to follow.
My model had a miscast to the right side of her face, so I just left it as an exaggerated shadow. I went with an idea for eventually having a similar ranger-y type with seasonal Camo on her cloak, reversible with black on the inside. This is the first. Autumn. The phone camera washes out my colors a fair bit, so I tried my best to true-up with image correction. I hope you enjoy.
Who's Online 34 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)
- [email protected]
- Cranky Dog
- Chris Palmer
- Pezler the Polychromatic