Sign in to follow this  
Slendertroll

Trio of Mouslings for my Sister

Thanks guys!

While I like the paint job, I can't but hope there's a special place in hell for the one throwing bees at people.

I like to imagine he's like the mouse-equivalent of a falconer.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bobicus
      I had a lot of fun painting this little guy! First time trying something other than a plain-colored robe. Looking forward to the samurai companion .

• By thefub
      This was a repaint from earlier this year. I bought Quickshade Strong Tone for speed painting some of my board games and tried it in Woody. I liked the way it worked for the most part but as you can tell I got some frosting when I matte coated it. Another thing that happened was my paint cracked on my base but I kinda like the way it looks. I probably won't bother fixing any of the issues as I moved on to another figure I am struggling with.

• By JGroeling
      Fun and quick one for RCL new release. Have been aiming for a more dull/gritty looks wtih a lot of my recent figures. 

• By Darcstaar
      I take pics during WIP.
      But I tend to take a year off between posts to Show Off.

Link to WIP to follow.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88595-darcstaar-vs-bones-i-ep-5-deladrin/&tab=comments#comment-1884050
      My model had a miscast to the right side of her face, so I just left it as an exaggerated shadow.  I went with an idea for eventually having a similar ranger-y type with seasonal Camo on her cloak, reversible with black on the inside.  This is the first.  Autumn.  The phone camera washes out my colors a fair bit, so I tried my best to true-up with image correction.  I hope you enjoy.

• By Unit04
      A set of minions to use in the VS version of the Batman game, I'm not sure where the Ghost Dragons are from or who they owe their allegiance to.  They have a samurai aesthetic, though a bit more drab than the outfits I have seen.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)