Armour looks great and a really nice colour contrast to the bunny's fur.

This was my favourite sculpt from the kickstarter and your paintwork certainly does it justice. ::):

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 2

I really love your work on the armor- great blending and very realistic metal effect!  He's adorable!

Thanks Corporea!  I was really proud of the armor as well (the sword not so much).

Love the armor; excellent job on the NMM.

Thanks Slashhamster, It would seem my year long practice at NMM is finally paying off.

Excellent "fiddling!"

Thanks Bruunwald.  Though the most fiddling was on the back armor.  I must have repainted the chest piece 4 times to get it to something I thought was passable.

Armour looks great and a really nice colour contrast to the bunny's fur.

This was my favourite sculpt from the kickstarter and your paintwork certainly does it justice. ::):

Thanks Darsc!  This guys was one of my fav's as well, and I was itching to get to him.

• Like 1

LOl I am such I a newb  i had to go look up NMM I think i found out what it means Non Metallic Metal painting right if not please let me know.

• Like 4

LOl I am such I a newb i had to go look up NMM I think i found out what it means Non Metallic Metal painting right if not please let me know.

You are correct. It's using normal paints without metallic flakes to fool the eye into thinking it's real metal. It takes a lot of practice with blending and knowing how and where to put the highlights and shadows to make it convincing.

• Like 1

LOl I am such I a newb i had to go look up NMM I think i found out what it means Non Metallic Metal painting right if not please let me know.

You are correct. It's using normal paints without metallic flakes to fool the eye into thinking it's real metal. It takes a lot of practice with blending and knowing how and where to put the highlights and shadows to make it convincing.

Cool nice job by the way I am still learning thanks for letting me know.

Edited by arch72
  • Like 2