Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

D&D Painted Figures (Dwarf Fighter, Half-Orc Monk, and Halfling Rogue)

Fun looking minis. Well done!

I think the dwarf's my favourite. Your colour scheme for him is one I've used with some of my own dwarven minis.

I do quite like the halfling too though, and your idea to put him on a rooftop is Grrreat! ::):

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeepnewbie
      Finished up this guy. Thinking of having my wife send out some basing material. 

• By Doug Sundseth
      A nasty-looking fellow that looks entirely interested in carving off bits of your anatomy.

I'm reasonably happy with his face and I think the color scheme works fairly well. Pretty much intended as a tabletop figure, he was quite a bit of fun to paint.
    • By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure a couple of weeks ago, but never posted pics;

While he's titled "rogue", I thought he came across better as a fighter, so I painted the armor metallic.

Just tabletop standard, not intended for any sort of competition. Definitely needs more lining, especially on the belt.
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      I’ve been in a rut for the last few months not producing or working on anything. Partly too busy over the holidays and partly feeling uninspired. I want to get back into it, so to that end I’m going to do something different and pretty and light-hearted. 

I present “Fade” from Mirico. She’s a gorgeous bust with very striking details and a lot of room to interpret artistically. I hope you all enjoy the WIP while you follow along and please feel free to offer your comments and critiques!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Having a hard time getting started back up on my keeper's sanctum diorama... I think I need to purposely take a break from it and work on some other stuff to get my creative juices flowing again. I have this idea in my head for a 75mm diorama featuring black sun miniatures' "Barbarian and the Lost Princess" (Conan) vs SC75's "Brock the Wanderer" 

I'm thinking in this piece that it will have Conan carrying the princess through a dungeon type setting and then Brock standing there in front of a doorway. I'm going to really pull from artwork that I admire in regards to barbarians such as Frazetta and Patrick J. Jones.

Right now I'm cleaning off the flash and mold lines, as soon as I do that, I'll wash everything and start to assemble as much as I can without causing issues during painting. 

Mood and color scheme inspiration pic from Patrick J. Jones -

• Who's Online   32 Members, 3 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)