Sign in to follow this  
dunker79

06115 Dwarf Shield Maiden

I am so in love with the highlighting on the hair!!

Thank you! I painted the hair the same way i paint NMM. Its the first time I painted hair this way.

ps, sorry for late reply to your comment, i some how missed it.

• Like 1

Great work!!!!   Very clean!!!!  My very good suggestions have already been made.  

Your NMM is looking very good.  I think the only thing I could suggest to make it look even better is work some darker shadows especially in the steel areas.  I think your highlights are really good (which is the hard part) and with some darker shadows they will read even better... It's a minor thing as I think you did a great job on this mini. 

Congrats!!!

• Like 2

Your painting style is very crisp. Very much so.

I'd be curious to see how you'd tackle showing more wear on a figure.

I do plan on doing weathering on minis in the future, but I think I need to focus on proper concepts of proper NMM first before venturing further down that path. As it is i am still having difficulty wraping my head around adjusting for lighting, contrast and colour.  Thank for your comment!

Great work!!!!   Very clean!!!!  My very good suggestions have already been made.  

Your NMM is looking very good.  I think the only thing I could suggest to make it look even better is work some darker shadows especially in the steel areas.  I think your highlights are really good (which is the hard part) and with some darker shadows they will read even better... It's a minor thing as I think you did a great job on this mini. 

Congrats!!!

WOW! Thank you for your sage advice sir!! Will work on that aspect in my next project. 

• Like 1

She's awesome, great paint job. A few minor things as others have suggested, but overall very good!

No critique that I can find; you did a very good job on her.

Thanks the both of you for your kind words.

• Like 1