Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Finished a couple more gang members for Warlord Games Judge Dredd game.  Painted with reaper and Vallejo.  In theory they'll get used for demos so I didn't want to burn a lot f time on the bases.  These were some of their first figures in their new resin.  It's kind of like Bones I as far as material goes.  Also think they some of their early  ones in 3d modelling as the "engraving" is almost too light.  makes it hard to pick out details and you've got to be careful not to apply too heavy a coat or you'll fill in lines pretty easily.

• By Chaoswolf
      'Scorch' Sotniko was hot. This whole damn world was hot, but this stinking jungle somehow seemed to be hotter still. The other mercenaries he was moving through the jungle with looked like they were feeling about the same as he was. Strange Midnight, their scout, didn't seem to be bothered as much as everyone else, but that was because he came from the rad deserts of Zargove-3. This was just a nice stroll in the woods for him. Scorch knew that they'd be at the rendezvous point in another half hour or so, and then he'd get a break. He'd be able to refill his canteens, as well as to remove the heavy Intergalactic Marine Expeditionary Force armor that he'd gotten a few months back off the black market. Between the heavy armor, the protective anti-flash gear, the flamethrower he was carrying, and all the rest of his gear, he had a fairly heavy load. It'd be good to able to shed the weight, even if only for a little while. Some of the other guys gave him grief about his chosen equipment, but they hadn't seen what the bugs they were hunting could do to a man; Scorch had. From what he'd heard, the IMEF armor was supposed to offer a substantial amount of protection from the claws and fangs that most of their current enemy was armed with. Likewise, the flamethrower was good for keeping them at a distance and killing whole swaths of the things at once. Yeah, it might be hot, but the way Scorch figured it, that was better than all the screamin', bleedin' and dyin' he remembered from his first encounter with the bugs.

Nothing fancy, just a fairly quick tabletop paint job to shake the rust off.

• By Brianuk
      This is the plastic bulldog model from Bones 4 Chronoscope with a head swap from the sheriff in that set. Really simple paint job largely based on contrast paint. Fluorescent yellow features are done using vallejo mecha colour paint. 

The idea is to use this chap in Stargrave and other skirmish games. The intention was for him to be unarmed, ie in a walker that had been used for defence or mischief and didn't have ant armaments. 

• By Samedi
      Painted her up last weekend at the RVE for class. Now this is definitely not my best paint job, far from it. Nor is it a creative colour scheme - it is exactly as given in class. Still, Sascha is one of the minis I am proudest of.

You see, I am a really slow painter. When I paint a mini, it usually takes forever. Even for my "get-it-off-my-desk-quality" I need more than a week to finish just the painting.

Not with her I didn't! All painting was done during the one hour class (except prepping and varnishing, of course).When the Zoom feed ended I put down my brushes. I didn't correct any mistakes I found later. And I won't.

This class was a game changing experience for me. Thanks, Tish Wolter, for making that happen!
    • By CaptainPete
      Deadlands is a series of Role Playing Games based around alternative history, with the major change taking place on July 3rd, 1863. This change, called The Reckoning, made the US Civil War grind to a halt, resulted in half of California fall into the sea, and had a new miracle substance called Ghost Rock revolutionize technology. The game has used different rules systems; including the original "classic" system, Savage Worlds, a new system that is/was releasing soon, a d20 conversion, and had a GURPS port.
      The Weird West - Beginning in 1876, players would wander around the Weird West, full of monsters, gunfighters, agents of the United States of America, Confederate States of America, the United Kingdom, the Empire of Mexico, the Dominion of Canada, and Lost Angels, might get involved in the Great Rail Wars, get lost in the Sioux Nations, or confront the creations of the New Science.
      The Wasted West - It's 2094 and the world is almost over. Irradiated Ghost Rock bombs, as well as conventional nuclear weapons, were dropped on major cities all over the globe. The east of the Mississippi  river is full of the Walkin' Dead, the city of Lost Angels has fallen into the Pacific Ocean, and the only place where people can eek out a living is the west. Using Spook Juice, you can travel the collapsing highways from Junkyard to the ruins of Boise, and all points in between, traveling with Templars, Tellers, Cyborgs, Toxic Shamans, Sykers, and Junkmen.
      The Way Out West - The final part of the original trilogy of settings, this one is set on Banshee, the first alien world colonized by humanity. Of course, there were native people there first, and history has repeated itself again. Take up a badge and defend the colonists, or rob them instead, or maybe try to work with the natives, now that no one from Earth is coming to help. Ever.
      Deadlands: Noir - Set in the period between World Wars, centered around New Orleans, this was the first new game and first one done in the Savage Worlds system.

So, I made this thread so folks could talk about games they're run/played, ask questions about the setting and system(s), or just share their love for the game.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 3 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)