• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      The last of my recent work. This month I felt like tackling a few drow for practice, I have a set of raging hero's dark elves been dying to do but first want to get really comfortable painting drow so ran across him in my old figures and my mind instantly whispered DROW.

• By HolkDiggity
      This is yet another of my metal trade bin finds! I picked him out because he looked like he was wounded, and I love minis in poses other than at-arms. It turns out that he's clutching a dagger on his chest, and not a wound. Also, I'm spoiled by Reaper's wonderful faces. This one is a little bit flat, though that may be due to being in the bin. Anyway, not my best work, but I painted this in a few hours!

• By giyomuSan
      Well , I am done with this blue guy , had a couple issue with assembly and such but should look good on a table ..hopefully :D

• By giyomuSan
      Long time I did not open a little wip and I decided to get onto one of the privateer press figure I had on my shelf.
      Already did a preshade pass using some of their paint and also a thin glaze with liquitex ink just to have a more saturated blue tint.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 163 Guests (See full list)