Sign in to follow this  
dsmiles

Lord Carver, BMMD, Esq. III [Privateer Press; PIP75027]

First warlock for my Thornfall Alliance Fury Road-themed army. Meet Immortan Carver:

post-7145-0-99085800-1450932045_thumb.jpg

post-7145-0-46308400-1450932050_thumb.jpg

Kind of a speed paint; I probably only spent a total of about four hours on him. Been in a bit of a slump lately, and I'm trying to break out of it.

As always, c & c welcome.  ^_^

EDIT: Whoops. Totally forgot to add his dead grass tufts before the photos. BACK TO THE WORKBENCH, CARVER!

• Like 20

He is great. Your "speed paints" of course being better than anything in my collection. :)

I have had my eye on this model for a while. I had an idea for were-pigs with him as the leader and the pig guys from Wrath of kings as the minions...

• Like 2

Nice work!

He is great. Your "speed paints" of course being better than anything in my collection. :)

I have had my eye on this model for a while. I had an idea for were-pigs with him as the leader and the pig guys from Wrath of kings as the minions...

Were Pigs gathered in their Masses....

Just like witches at Black Masses....

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this