Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Killa Dumpster 80035

That is really cool.

Anyway of adding some theme garbage... like empty "emperor's fury" energy drink cans, or crimson fist cereal boxes, etc... pizza boxes from "Papa Wolf's" pizza?

• Like 4

Brilliant!

That is really cool.

Anyway of adding some theme garbage... like empty "emperor's fury" energy drink cans, or crimson fist cereal boxes, etc... pizza boxes from "Papa Wolf's" pizza?

Second the idea if possible.

Brilliant!

That is really cool.

Second the idea if possible.

Maybe? I'm still figuring out what if anything I want to do with the inside of the dumpster.

Quick!

Call the Medics!

Werkrobotwerk has been bitten by a Bearded Frog!

Great concept!

Go forth and kick their Kans!

George

• Like 2

Update time! I kind of got carried away and built a crazy right arm. I had meant it to be detachable for a less crazy weapon, but I tried to dry fit it before things dried, and now it is stuck.

As it stands the right arm weapons are: belt fed six shooter battle cannon, big shoota, storm bolter, lasgun, and spikes. I kind of want to slap an extra flame thrower on there just for maximum overkill, but I'm not sure yet.

20160102_200624.png_zpsxoep3sub.jpeg

20160102_200558.png_zps7ieivapc.jpeg

Still working on cockpit/trash ideas, think I found some cylinders the right size that they'd pass for beer cans if I paint them right.

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
  • Like 12

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Storm Knight from Kingdom Death.

Second time tackling this one (I like it that much!), I think I prefer my newer, colourful version but I still struggled to do a decent job on his cloud cape, I think it needs more time and effort put into it than I have the patience for.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By kristof65
      One of my goals for 2020 is to get at least one unit of figures painted each month. This month's unit is some XairBots (Bones Black 49012, 49013 & 49014) that I painted up for the Nordic Weasel Game Renagade Scout.

These are speed paints that took a couple nights from start to finish.

• By odinsgrandson
      Orks are terrific, aren’t they? While the aesthetics and logic behind most 40k factions tries to toe the line between Full Blanche and minimally plausible weapons of war, the Space Orks just embrace the most absurd logic (a red paint job actually makes it go faster).
      This conversion was created by my client- and I really love it. Orks looting vehicles from Imperial factions is always great, but there’s something especially amazing about looting the claw of a titan and turning it into a tank.
      For the paint job, the titan claw is meant to look like the Orks painted over the original Titan’s color scheme. To this end, some of the scratches in the red show blue and imperial insignias and patterns underneath.

• By Rigel
      "Greetings. I hear tell. As some of you in this town. Fancy yourselves Tinkerers."

Robots in hats are always great. And I've done enough shiny new 'bots for a while. So here's a rusty bucket-of-bolts in a battered bowler! Tried to make any remaining paint look battered and chipped.

Also, here is M4R1A, clearly a Metropolis reference. But I got an idea in my head and made her into a clockwork angel with watch-part wings and a double halo of glory. 

Guest appearances by 91002, Hellstromme, 80031, Decker Lugstampf, and 59009, Mad Scientist (Female), who have already gotten their own Weird West posts elsewhere. 
    • By Rigel
      There was a sale, so I got a sweet robot lady from Bombshell! I painted her gold and silver, "Metropolis"-style. Then I remembered I had some shiny gold chainmail rings, and parlayed those into haloes. 

BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH. 
      I used to live in a house whose former occupant was a watchmaker, and he left behind a bunch of stuff neither his heirs (if any) or the landlord cared for, so I am rich in watch parts. While I was digging through the collection for suitable embellishments for Wyrmgear, I came across a bunch of watch hands, and those would be perfect for mechanical feathers. (Side note: I love the little wings on WotC Modrons, but hate that they have bird feathers instead of something more metallic.)

Gluing them on was a challenge,

but it got done! Then I found the perfect bit to use as a shoulder joint: 

And I was able to affix them to that 'backpack' on her back. 

Here she is with some sort of Celestial detector/sceptre/gauge. Glory be! 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)