Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Harbinger of Khanum

Nice work! That's a fun piece to paint too. Now you can work on the unit of heavy infantry with maces and the slingers that go with him!

I have to say that's the best painted egyptian themed goat-man priest mini I've ever seen. ::):

Seriously. Very well done. Like the the green sash.

Because everyone needs an egyptian themed goat-man priest in their games!

They certainly do when the figure is that cool; nice work on him!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      Here is the famous scene from Hamlet, reenacted by a vulture.

Painting it was a bit weird: I started with a completely different color scheme in mind (cool whites, blues, gold), but somehow the mini wouldn't let me and I ended up with this version. I am happy with it, though.

I am here to learn, so c&c is very welcome! Especially the second c!
      Enjoy!

(Sorry for the picture quality, I don't have access to a good camera right now, is's just my phone).

• By Inarah
      A couple of critters from my Thanksgiving pain binge challenge.  I tried to give the hellhound ash grey skin to reflect the fiery nature of the beast.  Haven't done much with the base, not sure if I want to put him on a cavalry base for game play or leave him as is for easier storage. 

I wanted the blood wolf to have a reddish brown coat, befitting his name.  His undercoat is brown liner and dark grey.  Not sure why he has six legs, other than it obviously marks him as a special encounter of some sort.   Again, didn't do much to the base, it's good enough for table play and might get a cav base in the future. 

Not exciting, but painted! 
    • By Chaoswolf
      This little guy is one of a set of three figures; I found him on the melt table at Reapercon and snagged him. I figured I could use him in Frostgrave, or as a familiar to some evil baddie in a RPG. Basic tabletop painting, I hope you like it.

• By Chaoswolf
      I painted Ingrid over during the paint binge weekend this past Thanksgiving. She was sitting in a drawer primed and base coated for at least a few months, so I pulled her out and finished her up. I need to get more practice doing gems; that's supposed to be a ruby in her hand, not a freshly removed heart. Although I suppose it could be....

Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      Another figure I primed and base coated some time ago that I decided to finally finish painting during the Thanksgiving paint binge.I tried to go for a subtle camouflage effect on her cloak by wet blending several different greens on it. She's done for tabletop, like most of what I paint. Please let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)