Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

Happy New Year...

I want to wish one and all a very happy, safe and sober New Year eve and a great coming year of 2016.  This wish goes out to all the staff of this wonderful site...all the great members and friends that I have had the greatest pleasure to communicate with...and all of our brothers and sisters in uniform that could not be at home with us during this holiday season.

God bless you all and bless our great country!

catdancer

• Like 15

May the best times of last year be outshone by the coming year...

And may the worst times be flipped on their head, stomped in the mud, and lay forgotten by the awesomeness the New Year brings.

• Like 10

Considering I get to start the new year by throwing a entire grocery load at work tonight by my lonesome self I (gotta love bosses that can't figure out how to write schedules during holiday weeks) & I prob will sleep for most of the 1st I better get on here now & wish everyone a great new year!!

Stay safe everyone & hope to see old & new friends on here & abroad in the new year.

• Like 8

It's still Old Year Day here, but I will wish you a Happy New Year!  Since it is 30 Days and 15 work days until I retire, I bet mine will be.

• Like 7

Happy New Year to all you Colonials, European types and of course my fellow Brits.

I have a lot of very good things in my life, I consider this forum to be one of them.

Here's hoping 2016 brings you all a great deal of happiness

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 6

2014 was miserable.

2015 was much better. 

Here's hoping that 2016 continues that upward trend!!

Happy New Year to all!! May it be filled with minis, time to enjoy them, and friends to enjoy them with!

• Like 7