Sign in to follow this  
canuckotter

Getting to Know Each Other--Year 2--Jan

I haven't had to date anything since the new year

You know, I can set you up with someone, if you need help.  :devil:

• Like 11

Catch up!

1) I love watching dance routines and choreography, but I cannot dance. Sad face.

2) Spoilers...eh. It sucks if it happens, but it won't prevent me from reading / watching. The only time I'll avoid watching something is when it's quoted way too often, example: Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

3) Rules, only enough to work around them without causing trouble. (Ignored the rule for these questions since there is no punishment) :D

4) I'm not sure what makes me happy. =/

5) Poker. I cannot read people and I cannot bluff well. Plus, it be nice to have higher odds when gambling.

6) With my inventory job, I have to be mindful of dates, sometimes I forget what day it is due to all the back dating for inventory movement.

Yay! Caught up!

• Like 3

Only had to write the date once so far and I didn't screw it up, but my 5s and 6s look so similar I doubt anyone would notice if I did.

• Like 2

I haven't had to date anything since the new year

You know, I can set you up with someone, if you need help.  :devil:

It's generally considered impolite to refer to your dates as things...

• Like 6

Question for Jan 7th: We're a week into the new year. Have you started remembering to write / type / say 2016 yet?

Yes, strangely enough. I rarely know the date, or sometimes even the day of the week...but I decided this year it wasn't going to take me until July to start writing the correct year consistently, so I have been very intentional about it, and so far it is working.

• Like 1

Question for Jan 8th: What is your favourite silly / ridiculous thing on the Internet?

Pics of Boxer Dogs

• Like 5

Question for Jan 8th: What is your favourite silly / ridiculous thing on the Internet?

Autocorrect fails.  I can't get enough of them and will laugh until I cry.

• Like 7

long list duffelblog (military parodies), the onion and national report (news parodies), skippy's list, here, stop masturbation now (religious parody) I could list more but you get the idea.

• Like 6