• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The second of the superdeformed Chibi hero minis from the Bones 4 core set that I have painted, here comes Arnise the Elf Barbarian.
      Kissed by fire.

I have no idea if she actually is meant to be a barbarian or not.

Getting that much skin smooth is not an easy task, especially not by drybrushing. ...oh damn I forgot the freckles!

Same height, different scale.

B4Core#118 Arnise
      from the Small World Heroes subset in the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Gene Van Horne (I think!)
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      25mm integral, sculpted base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
    • By odinsgrandson
      I got the chance to paint up some miniatures for a project to bring the Modest Medusa webcomic into the minaitures world.
      These were all sculpted by Brian Phelps, and I think every one of them sculpts is super cute.  I'm going to get to do some more of them for backers, since the project is pretty nicely overfunded.
      Anyway, here are all of the very cute Medusa minis I painted for them.

• By Maledrakh
      A bit of a departure for me today. Chibi, a style formerly known as Superdeformed before Anime became popular in the western hemisphere.

I am not particularily fond of Chibi; that superdeformed cutesy manga look that has insidiously permeated the pop culture of today. Sigh. What is the world coming to?

Now they also have infiltrated my beloved Bones...

During the Bones 4 kickstarter campaign, they offered chibi versions of some of their existing minis as free additions to the core set as social stretch goals, adding them one by one as their target numbers for facebooks shares, retweets, tagging pictures or other interactions on social medias were met.

The full six chibi miniatures did end up In the Bones 4 core set. As I am sworn to do the entire Bones 4 core set, I am honour bound to paint them all eventually...gah!

So...I painted the chibi Sophie for starters.

Sophie the succubus is the Reaper Mascot of more than 20 years, and versions of her have beed used for promotions and to mark special occasions since way back when. She has had figures in every Bones kickstarter. In Bones 4 she had this chibi and also a normally scaled mini.
      I went for the classic red devil look, with the opaque but shiny black eyes that I find most fitting for devils and their ilk.

Is it cheating to do the eyes in gloss black?

ARRGH! A giant-headed devil woman! She must be put to the sword!

B4Core#120 Sophie
      from the Small World Heroes subset in the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Gene Van Horne (I stand corrected by Mr Bob Ridolfi, Sculptor Extraordinaire himself :) Thank you, Bob!)
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      25mm integral, sculpted base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future
    • By SGHawkins09
      This was my second diorama for ReaperCon but was the one not judged. The idea behind it was a Mousling adventuring party finding treasure but also finding that others were already there. I wish I had done more with it, such as adding more elements on the Mousling side and possibly a back drop but I was sadly running out of time and this was the entry that suffered for it. 

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      What is evil, yet cute? a KICKSTARTER that's what.

Since SoC's delivery is in full throttle, it's time to announce the SIBLINGS OF CHAOS. Coming from the dark places of the galaxy, and serving Gods of terrible designs, they march for the total ruination of everything!     from the same team that brought us Siblings of Conflict, Impact! Miniatures and Marchen return with more goodies for us (after delivery of the Siblings is complete
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)