• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/chibi-pony-adventurers-miniatures-2-digital-stl-and-physical/

The Project

This is our 12th Chibi miniatures project. Over the last 5 years at conventions, our Pony Chibi from our previous KickStarters are always the most popular figures and we love hearing the happy sounds of people seeing them for the first time in the display cases. Now as technology has greatly changed we wanted to add new ponies and accessories to the model line and now offer them to everyone as digital models to print at home for yourself!

The Miniatures
      The digital models will be sent as STL one piece models within a month of the project ending. Models will be sent without supports (we will have a stretch goal to buy software and add supports to all the files).

Due to Stretch Goal #1, the ponies will also be provided with STLs for the different components of the models, so you can use a free product like Meshmixer to mix and match parts from the different models to create your own ponies.

In addition, if you want the models will be available as physical one piece 3-D prints as well in super high quality resin prints. Prints will be grey and will come with bases (as most are not free standing models)

The miniatures will come in two sizes. The base pony figures will normally be 30mm tall to the top of the figurine's head and a couple large pony figures will normally be 50mm tall to the top of the figurine's head (the Nightmare and Kirin are large ponies)

• By Glitterwolf
      My 2020, what did I paint list:
      Click on the name to see it.

KARKARION WARRIOR 

VAMPIRESS painted as ELVIRA MISTRESS of the DARKNESS

SURVIVOR DOG WITH GASMASK

GIANT VIPER

GIANT SNAKE

GIANT RHINO BEETLE

TLEMIAHUATL

FEMALE ONI KYOGIN

MERFOLK WARRIOR

SPHINX ( Flying Goat Creations)

DESERT MAGE

AMAZON FIGHTER

VAMPIRE LORD IN BAT FORM

BENKAI ONI

ANUBI HERO

FISHMAN PRIEST

INCA PRINCESS ON GIANT PANTHER

KATAA INCA PRINCESS ON FOOT

STYGIAN PRIEST

YUKI ONNA

TSUKI ONI BEAUTY

FEMALE ORC FIGHTER

TELAXIA JURAKIN PINUP

FEMALE ONI GRUNT

ABYSS DEMON

9 GILL SHARK

BEAST OF CRONOS

GLATISANT

NECROMERA

SPHYNX ( ROCKETPIG MINI )

SPHYNX ETERNAL

TEMPLE OF APOPHIS

YOSHIGRUZU ON WARUGO

HAMMERHEAD SHARK

DUNGEON EXPLORER

WOLF SLED

SANGRARIAH FEMALE VAMPIRE ON NIGHTMARE

FEMALE SPECTRE

IT TAKES THREE TO TENGU!

WRAPPING IT UP ( MUMMIES)

• By odinsgrandson
      I've been painting up a lot of Starcadia Quest.

It only seems fitting to start out with the Star Wars characters. For most of my Starcadia Quest, I went with a Borderlands style- with lots of black lining against bright colors and even black hard edging to create that Borderlandish look. I plan to convert a few Starcadians into Borderlands characters as well.
      Also, it just seemed right to start out with the Star Wars inspired characters.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, something different today. Because adventurers also need a reward, here are pictures of 02313, Treasure Hoard (third from the set) sculpted by Bob Olley.

• By Glitterwolf
      I always wanted to paint a Cronosaurus so when Antimatter Games offered on through a Kickstarter I took it.
      In hindsight I regret getting the FDM printed version, I should have gone for the resin one since you can clearly see the printlines on this one.
      On the other hand it was a good deal and it helped me to choose what kind of printer I wanted.
      This came preprinted

Part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/164/#comments

Hope you enjoy the beastie.

• Who's Online   33 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)