That is an acorn cup? That is splendid! Well painted over all. Love the arrangement of flora and the A. muscaria and reindeer moss/lichen.

Yep ! Acorn cup and crystal resin (water for owl ^^).

Thank all.

Edited by Parodius

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kuroneko
      This is my entry for the seasonal category in the Reaper Challenge League. I picked St Patricks Day as my holiday and found this adorable little fellow and his buddy in the Reaper Store. Normally I paint much bigger, meaner looking minis so this pair were a really nice change of pace. All comments and criticisms are, as always, very welcome.

There was a slight hitch when taking the photographs for the mini. I was taking the photos in an area with great natural light, but I was interrupted by an angry Kurogane who was furious that his sleeping spot had been hijacked for something as trifling as miniature photography :D

The mini suffered 1d2 bite damage to his hat.....

.....and the perpetrator showed a distinct lack of remorse! Such is a life with feline overlords The mini was quickly fixed with some paint plastic surgery. Thanks for looking everyone!

• By PhantomAquarist
      Gotta touch up some areas later like the excess paint in the mouth. But other than that I'd say it's tabletop ready! :)

• By Arc 724
      Female Owlfolk Fighter by Stonehaven Miniatures

Finished this commission the other day. Part commission part engagement gift for one of the ladies that I play D&D with. She was so stink'n excited to get it. :)
      This is the tabletop quality {Tt}, quick paint job done in a couple of hours.

Hope you enjoy! 

I used reaper brush on sealer before taking the photo's. I will not do that again. I don't like the shine it gave off. Made it look odd.
    • By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones Black owlbear. Not sure why it isn't in the store, even under the special edition section. I used the number it was assigned my order form. Anyway, it is a pretty cool model! I have several of them so will be able to paint them as different types of owls. I definitely need a Hedwig owlbear!

• By ChanSeal
      “OK, so the Fireball spell didn’t work that well. Any other ideas Owl?”
      “Hoo!? You asking me!? I’m just an owl.”

Probably my last mini for the year.
      Wasn’t planning on painting the cloak brown since it sorta merges with the hair and owl, but a slight accident forced it on me.
      I like the way it turned out tough.

Thanks for looking.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)