Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Hasslefree: Those Meddling Kids and their Dog (picture intensive, in spoiler tags)

UBERCOOL! You captured the cartoon feel WONDERFULLYVERY NICELY DONE!

By any other name, Velma is still my favorite.

• Like 1

Great looking bunch of nosy kids!

Who's the last chick?

Hasslefree's not-Willow-Rosenberg from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", (HFA041 "Witch Hazel"). From Pingo's WIP thread post.
Are there two sculpts of her? (I think Algorath meant the girl to the right of Barney in the group shot—green/black outfit. )
  • Like 1

Who's the last chick?

Sorry, it took me a little time to realize who you meant.

The group pictures are from my WIP thread and rather than edit them again I included one which also had the other figure I was working on that day.

That's also a Hasslefree figure, HFA041 "Witch Hazel", who may be recognized as a prominent supporting character on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

ETA: And now that I've got my wits about me I've been ninjaed by both ub3r_n3rd and TGP. :ph34r:

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 2

Great looking bunch of nosy kids!

Who's the last chick?

Hasslefree's not-Willow-Rosenberg from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", (HFA041 "Witch Hazel"). From Pingo's WIP thread post.
Are there two sculpts of her? (I think Algorath meant the girl to the right of Barney in the group shot—green/black outfit. )

Aye, that's what Pingo's WIP post states:

See for yourself.

witch%20hazel%20copy.jpg

• Like 2

Wonderful paint jobs, and sooooo much character development on display.

Really did a knock up job on them, and love the mystery resolution scheme to the bases.

Congrats.

• Like 3

Rooby, Rooby Rooo!

Nice job!

I like the details on the bases; you hit the perfect balance with just a piece or two on each base.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this