• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      I know I messed up the timing this year, and worked on Deadcember instead of Orctober.   I wasn't feeling super-motivated by the small amount of unpainted Orcs I had, but from my Frostgrave II: Arcanic Boogaloo order had a ton of the living dead.  And one never has enough Zombies.

However, it means there's plenty of spookybois to be shown off!

The Draugr, mostly converted from the Fireforge Living Dead Peasants and Frostgrave Barbarians with some Warhammer bits.

The Knockers, again Fireforge Living Dead Peasants with Warhammer Dwarf Miners hats and bits from Mantic and Mage Knight.
      I think I should go back and add big rucksacks...and redo the flames to be the correct order.

Just plain Fireforge Living Dead Peasants, with the exception of a Frostgrave Cultist head for the Executioner.

The Old Vet, a 3D print from Retro Quest

Undead Pirates from EC3D "Depths of Savage Atoll"

Former Imperials, converted from Warhammer Empire, Mantic Undead, and Frostgrave Cultists (Undead bits)

Mostly Mantic.  Beware the spine whip!

And lastly, when your Necromancer runs out of skulls, the Creeping Claws!  3D prints from Crippled God Foundry

• By MoonglowMinis
      Crawling back from the dead here with this fun little handful of zombies!  Added some gravestones to a few of them using popsicle sticks.  Just good ole' classic grave crawling zombies.  Went for a dusty color palette.

Which one do you think turned out best?

• By Iridil
      Here is a set of five zombies I painted up - first 2 are wizkids and I found I did not really like the sculpt, a sort of Elvis pirate looking zombie. Second three are a mix of a wizkid and two reaper zombies. Quick paint ups for the table - being fortune to have an in-house group to play with!

• By Maledrakh
      These last few weeks have been very busy IRL so very little has been painted. I did however manage to whip this up the other day.

The little vampire. aka Vampire Halfling from Kings of War: Vanguard's Undead Warband Booster, by Mantic Games. Off to count some blood sausages. Or maybe slurp some black pudding. Oh, how he longs to again be able to have some hot cross buns...but they burn his mouth so...

For some reason my camera did not want to focus properly on the face.

Printlines?! Printlines!?

What is it with "premium" resin minis and what looks suspiciously like printlines? Has someone failed at the clean-up-of-the-master-print-stage or is it something else that makes such lines a thing? Has someone rushed and cut corners? Why would you release a premium resin model like this?
      You can say a lot about Mantic starting out with cheap, "no brand" minis, but that is simply no longer true. Single, normal size resin models clock in at the €10-15 range retail price, the four model booster is a £30 / €40 / $45 box. That is premium pricing. Well, maybe at the lower end of premium but still, premium pricing.
      When they charge a premium price, I expect a premium product. Print lines = sloppy quality control. = not premium.
      Apart from the print lines on the cape, it is a good mini. I cannot abide the square bases they use for Vanguard, so I printed a 25mm round for it.

Sneaking up on a beefy snack

This mini was finished May 25th 2020.

Vampire Halfling
      from the Undead Warband Booster
      for Kings of War: Vanguard
      Mantic Games, 2020
      unknown sculptor
      Made in resin
      25mm base.
      available from manticgames

• By Lidless Eye
      Fe fi fo fum, here come the Giants!

Ignore the bases, they are temporary until the Sons of Behemat codex releases and I know what I can proxy them as.

First up we have Devin Townsend...er, the Kings of War Giant.

Then the former Otherworld Giant, now produced by Crooked Dice Games.

And a very iconic piece of loot:

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)