Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

50052: Professor Laura Pringle and Skeleton

She looks like some one I should remember from some spy film I can't quite recall...senility can be such fun. Be that as it may, the Science Babe & her skinny assistant painted up BEAUTIFULLY. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1

Looks great!

*** Ok Class here we have the forehead..Jimmy!!! Jimmy!!!...stop staring at me, look at the skeleton!***

• Like 1

Cool, unusual, funny and beautifully painted ;). It's great

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, it's an Orcish Weekend. Here is 14270, Dantral the half-Orc, Reven Captain sculpted by Gene Van Horne.
      This model is from the Warlord line and part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, I painted these almost a year ago and completed there base last week. The base are 40mm diameter, the FG173 Field Grass Light Green and C1211 Realistic Water are from Woodland Scenics. From left to right; 77154 Lizardman Spearman, 77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield, 77155 Lizardman Warrior and 77425 Lizardman Archer all sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Pingo
      Well, I've gone and done it. I got a YouTube channel and have started making a series of videos on matters of paint and painting.

Okay, I say "series of videos" all grandly, but at the moment it's one video and a planned syllabus. But I have more planned!

This is pretty much my first video ever. I was helped a great deal by my family members who have more experience in this.

The first video is a paint comparison, looking at one of the new Liquitex Acrylic Gouache paints (Quinacridone Magenta, PR122) and considering its suitability for miniatures painting.

Enjoy!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwonRqv0Xgk

• By Brianuk
      I think I have got the right mini name. He or she is from Fan Favourites. Painted simply, Scale 75 black metal, then a wash, then drybrush with Army Painter rough iron/rust colour. Tried to do a water effect on the base, layers of gloss mod podge with green ink and bits of wood from a log bag in the middle. 

• By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting these and adding a bog effect to the base. A tan primer, brown wash, metal in rusted iron, clothes in Army Painter Griffin Blue, then a mixed green and brown Army Painter wash over the whole thing. Water effects base in usual way, gloss mod podge over paint, log bag sweepings, tufts. 

• Who's Online   27 Members, 3 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)