50134: Racquel Blackrose, Buccaneer

Pingo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really dynamic. Those feathers and flower look like they need some more color to make them pop.

Probably, but I'm really just trying to clear out my backlog of half-done figures and getting them to a gaming-usable state. This is okay by me.

Rauthuros did a version with gorgeous peacock feathers!: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/60272-racquel-blackrose/?hl=%2Bracquel+%2Bblackrose

• Like 4

Very nicely done! 

You made her come to life, I didn't care for this figure too much from the KS (she's a freebie), but after seeing your work I'm happy she's included!

I think you may have this one confused with a different one. This is a Reaper fig.

At any rate, very nice Pingo. This is also one I need to finish. I have to decide if I can save it though, I like how her outfit turned out, but then I may have messed up her face.

• Like 3

Man >< does anyone else look at all these beautifully painted minis and go, "oh look I need that!" lol already have quite a backlog

I love what you've done with her! I love those feathers! maybe they could stand out a little more sure but they look beautiful and for TT of course it's awesome. I always paint mine white... you just gave me something to think about

• Like 2

I LOVED & bought Racquel when she first came out. Your BEAUTIFUL rendition made me dig the Girl out for some attention; that makes your creation INSPIRING...I love it when I can say that. Your flesh tones & her WONDERFULLY expressive/alluring face make the mini for moi. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Like 1