Pochi

Secret Sophie from Tosek; aka Egyptian Awesomeness!

As a fan of the Undead races and Reptiles I love these.

The glowing eyes are awesome. The Crocodile looks amazing, great reptilian skin.

I also like the little touches on the bases like the scarabs.

Great work!

• Like 2

As a fan of the Undead races and Reptiles I love these.

The glowing eyes are awesome. The Crocodile looks amazing, great reptilian skin.

I also like the little touches on the bases like the scarabs.

Great work!

Not only are there scarabs on the bases, but skulls and little bits of pottery being covered by sand. They are tiny little works of art!

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Statuesque's Pulp Alley line is going away forever, but when I saw this figure I knew it was non-negotiable! There's a recurring character in my Weird West games, a yuan-ti pureblood and snake cultist called Doctor Apophis. I had been using the Deadlands Noir Houngan mini for this, but hoo boy.

The serpentine features, from the smoothed-out ears to the wide-set eyes and fangs! The precision-incised hieroglyphs! 

Click for turnaround: 

"Farouk, can it be true? Did the ritual succeed?!"
      "Your doubt wounds me, Hassan; have you known me to fail in the past?"

<INDEED, I LIVE AGAIN.>

<IS IT NOT WRITTEN ON MY FLESH THAT I SHOULD RETURN? IN IMPERISHABLE WORDS OF THE HIERATIC SCRIPT THAT WILL OUTLAST THE HATED SUN.>

<THOUGH YOU ARE BUT DOGS AND JACKALS, YET YOU WILL SERVE IN THE COMING NIGHT.>
      "Aziz, what does he say? I am unfamiliar with this dialect." 
      "He...he says he is very pleased to meet you and looks forward to working with you, O Farouk!"

(We've seen Aziz and Farouk before.)

• By Glitterwolf
      A new unit for my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP  here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/&amp;page=9
      Egyptian Warcats with Handler.

Handler = Reaper Egyptian Princess SKU: 03506 ( she comes with a baboon which will make an appearance later)
      Black Panther is the New BONES IV Phase Cat with his tentacles removed SKU: 44042
      Lion= Bones Lion SKU: 77341
      The Panther with the Princess is from Ral Partha I got it from a BOGW
      The Leopard is from the Companion Animals Set  Bones SKU: 77216
      The Nehekharan Warcat is the Reaper Elven Hunting Cat SKU: 14453

I used Vallejo Desert Sand and some Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruins for the bases.

Hope you enjoy them.

• By Glitterwolf
      Finished the Bones Version of the Avatar of Thoth.
      Sculptes a bit of ruins with a Greenstuffworld Rollerpin.

Thoth is often depicted as an Ibis, I choose the Red Ibis as inspiration.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/&amp;page=9

Lots of pics, I tried my new cell phone and it seems to do it's job well.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• By Pingo
      Sobek was a complex crocodile god of the ancient Egyptians. He was god of fertility, wild sexytimes and strength, and also a protector against the ravages of the river Nile and its inhabitants.

The khopesh was a kind of ancient Egyptian sword evolved from a battle axe. The one on this sculpt is a little thicker and more swordlike than most of the ones I've seen, which makes it sturdier on a miniatures scale.

The figure is Reaper's 14381, Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, sculpt by Bob Ridolfi. I didn't make a WIP thread.

I was halfway done with him before I realized that he was supposed to be a stone statue with cracks and chips in the stone. Maybe another time I will paint a version of him like that, but in this case I overlooked the texture and painted him with fairly realistic crocodile and corroded bronze colors.

And because I like to play around with photography and backgrounds:

• Who's Online   31 Members, 4 Anonymous, 310 Guests (See full list)