• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ziba the Efreeti (although I've gone for more of a giant, scary woman version) who was Marchs Bones Black promo mini.

I think I did a pretty good job with her head, the rest not so much, but I had fun painting her.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Aquaknightus
      I have only painted a handful of figs before this one. With this figure I tried using a wash for the first time (on the armor). I am not sure how to go about putting him on a nice base like others have done. The figure already has the small base attached to his feet. Otherwise I am somewhat satisfied with the final result. It just seems lacking without a base. 

This figure was painted to update my AD&D Paladin that I painted nearly 40 years ago when I was a lot younger hand had some Testors enamel paints and a lead figure of a Paladin. 

• By EldritchEladrin
      Sculpt by Bobby Jackson.

This Halloween themed project was stolen borrowed from a comment made by @strawhat in the "Acquisitions" thread, Re: the shiny orange MSP sample. He suggested that the Halloween Knight would look good with shiny orange plate mail and a white pumpkin head.

So that's what I did:

Very pleased with how this piece turned out! The shiny is much shinier in person, but I think my favourite part, is the use of a white pumpkin. Definitely the right call!

Paints I used for the majority of the work:

Also made use of MSP Shadowed Stone for the shield, and MSP Pale Olive for cape highlights.

As always, comments welcome! :)
    • By giyomuSan
      Still having 2 wizkids left to paint so I decided to first end the elf paladin set and make the second one.
      Also wanted to test some color paint and a snowy base ! 

not easy to take photo of snow stuff by the way xd...

• By giyomuSan
      Hi, continuing with the wizkids ( still 2 remaining to finish the batch I ordered ^^ ) but I just received some new Bones today , finally :D

Anyway , just finshed one of the 2 elfes female paladin.

• Who's Online   34 Members, 4 Anonymous, 149 Guests (See full list)