• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TGP
      A thread dedicated to Work In Progress pix of those minis that have sacrificed their surface area to the never ending the quest to find ways of slapping paint on without it looking like absolute rubbish.

(Some miniatures may be harmed in the making of this thread.) 

Contents List:
      A Random Space Marine
      A (bugbear?) shaman
      A bloke named Mangu
      To be edited if more be added…...

Keywords
      TGPTGP, speedpaint, speed paint, color scheme tests
    • By TGP
      I am about halfway there with an ID for this fellow.  I think it says on the bottom:

Ral   84
      Partha

It is hard to read though. I found this fellow lurking amongst some Bretonnians earlier this morning. 
    • By Otyugh
      Digging around in the mini zoo and unearthed this pack. Painted them a while back.

I thought I did a pretty awesome paint job back in the day, but now I kind of want to repaint them.

Must... Resist...Urge... To...Repaint...

(Too many unpainted minis in the queue to go back and redo painted ones!)

• By Choppertown
      Finished!  From my childhood box of unfinished baddies. He's stamped 1979, I feel old!  :)

• By WhiteWulfe
      The Al Fasid, also known as "The Corrupted", are HaqqIslam's heavy troopers that will get the job done no matter the cost.  Their methods aren't always the prettiest, and they're never the stealthiest, and they have their own tricks they bring with them to the table.  They don't care about glory, and are solely chosen for their solid record of getting the job done.  Some enjoy it, some are in it for the solid paycheque, and others do it because the only thing theyy know what to do is fight.  Today I have the HMG version, who also conveniently carries a grenade launcher that can shoot either regular grenades to keep enemy heads down, or smoke grenades to provide additional cover.  Oh, they also pack anti-personnel mines with them too...

Since the "tactical rock" under his right foot kind of looked rather strikingly like the backpack for a Yu Jing (even though I'm not having any luck finding models to confirm this), I decided to try and test out my planned colour scheme for them.  That's right, I'll be going with a dark raver / cyberpunk burnt neon pink for their general colour, because why not - I'm going with hot orange for my Haqq...
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)