Sign in to follow this  
Terrainosaur

Adventuring party!

Now that is a SPLENDID LOOKING Band of Bold Adventurers. As striking as each is in their own way, they are even more so as a group. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

That's a beautiful group with great brush control so very well done ;)

• Like 1

Great looking group.

Could maybe use a gnome to round out the party, but very nice! :;):

That's the actual party in my campaign! I can't very well make someone play a gnome. :)

• Like 3

Great looking group.

That's the actual party in my campaign! I can't very well make someone play a gnome. :)

Well you could; they just might not like it.  :devil:

• Like 1

Nice Party!

Great looking group.

IF you are the DM, That is what Polymorph other is for.....

:devil:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi Guys,

another old classic from Julie Guthrie, part of a set she put out for Ral Partha in the eighties, Female Adventurers, which I imagine was their answer to the Grenadier boxed set that was also full of delightful adventuring ladies.

This figure is a little nostalgic, because she's actually lead, back from the eighties, not version cast later in Rallidium.

And as always, wasn't sure on a color for her clothing. I had the hair and skin pretty much figured out, but once I got to that point, it took a day or two to actually commit.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy, a great figure from the early sculpting days of Julie Guthrie!

• By Standifer
      This is a Dwarf Lord Ragmir by Scibor monstrous miniatures, I got this for my nephew awhile back and just finished it. This thing had a lot of good details, and a cool base even if it was a little small, which is no longer an issue since I just mounted him on his stock base and then a metal knockout from an electrical box. 

Thanks for looking!

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my Callie.
      I painted her as a second WIP for my BONES 1 attempts.
      I really like the sculpt.  I painted her as a half-orc or orc.  She has some freckles, nice green gems, and some ivy freehand on the cloak.

Here is a link to the WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86283-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-2-callie/
      Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• By TripleH
      Finally managed to get a mini off my shelf of shame.

This guy belongs to one of my players the he had asked me to paint up back in 2017. The tunic was kind of a joke, but we decided to run with it. Last game session, he had used the bathroom and everyone was giving him a rough time about needing to have to repaint my bathroom given how long he was in there, and the fact that no one else could use it for the next hour. As suggestions of color schemes were being thrown out, one player suggested pearlescent green. I wasn't too thrilled with that, but it said how about a pearlescent cream color, which made me think of Sophie Champange. So, I grabbed the bottle, gave it a quick shake, put some on my pallette, and showed it off. It didn't seem too appealling on a white pallette, so I grabbed this players mini off the table and slapped a bit on the tunic. The owner of the mini said he really liked the color, so here we go after toning it down a bit with some Agrax Earthshade.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)