• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lollicant
      My first Reaper Forum post! Please give constructive criticism if you have any suggestions!

At first I was going to make this dark priest Caucasian, but then decided to go for a “Abdul Alhazred” feel, complete with human flesh scroll and inscribed in blood.

I am glad to be on the forum and will post more on my extended “sinister graveyard cult” that I am working on!

• By Gargs
      So finally got around to finishing up a project now that I am fully moved into the new home and work is settling down a bit. This is the first of two Desperadoes that come in the box. One cool thing about the Infinity line (imho) is that the two bikers are completely different, even the bikes are different. Just nice from a variety standpoint. These guys are described as bikers first, soldiers second, so I decided that even though he is technically military, that he would have a little bit of bling on his bike. This guy is my usual table-top quality as that's really about as good as it gets for me at this stage, but I am always looking for any comments, critiques, suggestions, etc. There are parts in a lot of my projects now where I feel the improvement and others that still show me my newbieness. The leather on the hat, coat and gloves was done using the Oiled Leather triad. I'm not a huge fan of the Burnt Orange for the highlight, but even though I had issues with the blending (a notable issue I have in general) I think it kinda/sorta worked here for the items. It just makes them look a bit rougher, which I think is ok, at least from a table top standpoint.

Finally, based on a suggestion from my last bike that I did, I added some of the terrain color to some of the lower parts of the bike to show that he's been riding through the cracked earth desert for a while, etc. Please let me know your thoughts on this as this was kind of a blind experiment for me. Too much? Too little? Should I have simply glazed it on instead? As I said, I'm always looking for suggestions as I very, very slowly improve. :)

As always, thanks for any and all comments, suggestions, critiques, etc.!
    • By Pingo
      This is one of Hasslefree's modern adventurers sculpted by the inestimable Kev White.

I tend to paint my figures in a sort of bright way (I think. It's very hard for me to see my own art style.). So I thought I would try to do justice to Kev White's dynamic and fairly realistic sculpt by trying to paint it in a more realistic style.

I also welcomed the opportunity to paint someone non-caucasian and a modern mercenary type, which my gaming table is somewhat lacking in.

(I realized a bit late he would be perfect for playing around with painting tattoos. Perhaps someone else can take up the challenge.)

There is no WIP thread, but questions and comments are welcome.

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi everyone!  As some of you know from watching my progress over in the WIP section of the forums, I've been busily working away on Cordelia!  This super cute and characterful little mini was an absolute blast to paint, and I appreciated everyone's advice and encouragement!

So, without further ado, here's my cyberpunk version of Cordelia, now to be known as Synth-ia!

Once again, thank you so much to everyone who followed along at home!!!
    • By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hi all!  So, I keep putting off and putting off posting with as busy as I've been lately, but I really want to get back to using the forums more.  Therefore, here's my newest project!

She's just for fun with no real competitions or games planned for her, but I've loved this rather simple Infinity sculpt for quite a while and finally wanted to get some paint on her!

Also, her base is made of of plasticard and window screen, if anyone is wondering.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 4 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)