Sign in to follow this  
Morihalda

Any PAX South Attendees?

Just like the title says - PAX South is only 3 weeks away! Jan 29th-31st in San Antonio, Texas.

Is anyone from the forums going? PAX cons are usually talked about for their video gaming parts, but the tabletop part is getting more notice nowadays. ::):

• Like 1

I'll be there (mainly on Saturday), helping out at the Reaper booth as long as they don't beat me off with a stick.  Or should that be until they...?  :;):

Ron

• Like 2

Reaper will be there. Ladystorm and Ed Pugh will be there, and at present I remain uncertain if I will be part of this crew of if alternates are being sourced (we try to have everyone in the shop do a show to get the feel for what it's like, what the crowd is and who our audience is, this show being local to us it's the most cost-effective one to send alternates, so it is the one I am most likely to be replaced if the work roster has enough without me).

Ron, hopefully I'll recognize you from ArtistCon! ::):

I'm really happy Reaper will be there! Since the little coin machine at PAX South last year introduced me to minis, I'm quite excited that y'all will be back. I won't be chicken this time. I'll bring some minis and paint to the table! ::D:

Aww, I'm sorry canuckotter... :<

• Like 2

I'll keep an eye out for you.  Or, at least, what I think that you look like.  :;):

Ron

• Like 1

I'll keep an eye out for you.  Or, at least, what I think that you look like.   :;):

Ron

Yep! Same here– I'll be there Sat/Sun and will be sure to say hi to ya (and make sure no one hits Ron with a stick)  ^_^

• Like 2

Yep! Same here– I'll be there Sat/Sun and will be sure to say hi to ya (and make sure no one hits Ron with a stick)  ^_^

Yay!  Thank you!  Jill would appreciate that: she reserves the right to bonk me in the nose, but gets  a bit snippity if anyone else does that.  :;):

Ron

• Like 2

:huh:

Has anybody else tried to click the document in ladystorms announcement post and gotten an error?

There is no document.   I added an image of Hildi, our Paint and Take mascot, but no document.

Reaper will be there. Ladystorm and Ed Pugh will be there, and at present I remain uncertain if I will be part of this crew of if alternates are being sourced (we try to have everyone in the shop do a show to get the feel for what it's like, what the crowd is and who our audience is, this show being local to us it's the most cost-effective one to send alternates, so it is the one I am most likely to be replaced if the work roster has enough without me).

I am confirmed to attend.

I look forward to putting a face to the name, Morihalda, and of course to seeing Vutpakdi, Mocha, and whoever else comes!

Has anybody else tried to click the document in ladystorms announcement post and gotten an error?

There is no document. I added an image of Hildi, our Paint and Take mascot, but no document.

Huh..strange. I don't see it as an embedded image, but rather a hyperlink, and when I click it, it says I don't have permission. That might be just me on mobile though

There is no document. I added an image of Hildi, our Paint and Take mascot, but no document.

Huh..strange. I don't see it as an embedded image, but rather a hyperlink, and when I click it, it says I don't have permission. That might be just me on mobile though

I've tried it in Firefox and Chrome on a Windows PC and get the same hyperlink with the "don't have permission" when I click it. 

• Like 1

Excitement! I can't wait to meet those of you who are going to make it!

I haven't seen a lot of panels I'm interested in, so my joking plan of bugging the Reaper table all weekend is steadily becoming closer to truth... ::P: I'm really glad I ordered a Reaper paint caddy at Christmas. I've got brushes, cleaner, and paint ready! ::D: I'm also working on stickers for my paint bottles so they don't get mixed up with the other ones on the table.

• Like 3