Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Coldfire

Brandle Birchstaff, #03505

Very nice! As well painted as the other but he certainly has a different look.

Any significance to the design you've done this time?

I see you went with Van Gogh-influenced starry robes. An excellent choice.

• Like 1

Beautiful color choice, and I love the subtle transitions !

Beautiful highlights, and luscious shadows !

Thumbs up on this one !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Dungeon Dwellers model. 07012, Caerindra Thistlemoor was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics, shaded with Citadel inks, used Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and 3D printed the base. Her left eye is not as sharp as I'd like it to be, she seems to have a black eye, I will need to fix this.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are some pictures of my latest Dungeon Dwellers sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted 07008, Luwin Phost the Wizard Reaper’s MSP acrylic paint, I shaded with Citadel inks, sealed with Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and 3D printed the base. It was a very fun model to work on, with all the right gear for the adventure.

• By NyarlaBcn
      After going back to Darius and repaint him I decided to do the same with Domur. Like I did with Darius, I'm posting both versions, the first I painted and the current one. I kept both since I had two or three of them.
      For the first one I tried a scheme similar to the official one: on the second, a more conservative fire look. 

First Domur (2018)

2nd Domur 

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I painted this guy up, despite having eyes on Gale Force 9's Behir for my personal use. Decided to go ahead and liquidate it in a certain auction site, but so far, no takers. Ah, well. It's still a nice looking mini, so it doesn't hurt to have one around until I manage to finish painting the GF9 Behir... Comments, recommendations, and suggestions are appreciated.

• By nervisfr
      hey guys,

here is a little conversion about the mercenary mage ; Leysynn.

The original magic staff has been removed for a simple one (more natural for my mage), made from needle and some wire mixed with glue. 
      The figurine was unbased and cut a little bit to be more mixable with my 28mm collection. So he lose his feet and the end of his long dress.

hope you like him

Cheers
      Eric
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)