Sign in to follow this  
Froggy the Great

Randomness VIII: The Great Green Arkleseizure

Breakfast today is beef jerky, a jalapeño string cheese and coffee. Don't judge me.

I've had worse. 

Good coffee at least? 

• Like 4

And stray d3s and lego bits.

You mean d4?

Yes... :blush: It's almost my bedtime! Leave me alone! *runs and hides in a corner*

• Like 10

And stray d3s and lego bits.

You mean d4?

Yes... :blush: It's almost my bedtime! Leave me alone! *runs and hides in a corner*

Watch out for the scattered d4's and lego bits!!!

• Like 6

Haven't decided if I'm too lazy to grind my own this morning and if I'll just go with the kuerig.

I'm actually surprised I'm awake this 'early'.

After my 28 shift I usually sleep from 11am until my husband wakes me about 5:30, and then from 10-11pm til 10-11am, have a mid afternoon nap, and then go back to sleep around 9pm to get up and 4am to then go to work for 14 hours and then 28 the next day and start the cycle all over again. But I had a dental appointment yesterday at 4, so I only splet from 11-4. So I expected to sleep more this am. Now I'm way too awake to sleep... But don't know if I'm awake enough to do anything else.

• Like 4

Back in my day we had to crawl through three miles of bobwire to get to school, and we didn't even have school.

How many Bobs go into making this wire? And did their parents know what they were dooming their kids to when they named them?

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 8

OMG there's a Cloverfield Sequel coming in like 2 months: 10 Cloverfield Ln 

• Like 5

Back in my day we had to crawl through three miles of bobwire to get to school, and we didn't even have school.

How many Bobs go into making this wire? And did their parents know what they were dooming there kids to when they named them?
or its wire with haircuts all over it
  • Like 5

That's a crazy schedule, Thes.... ::o:

I'm tired too, I might leave work 30 min early so I can take a nap, heh. I'm really tired, but not that level of tired. Any less sleep and I'll be hitting migraine territory though :<

• Like 5

Here's a mystery for you: Canada and Australia are a world apart with different trading partner schemes, trade routes, and resources/goods. Yet, somehow, the CAD and AUD are almost always at par with each other.

I cannot understand this.

• Like 10

Hey, I just had a terrifying thought. If xenomorphs take on the characteristics of the host, and if a facehugger implanted a mogwai, would the offspring multiply when exposed to water?

• Like 8

Had a weird dream last night. 

Was dreaming we got an early heads up about some dark/undead hoard from some interdimensional rift or a crazy science experiment kinda thing that would begin spewing horrors and nasties, originally believed to be like zombies, and we knew one of the places it would start happening at was an underground warf like thing. 

So we planned, we set up defenses to hit the nasties as the oozed under the wall and came up from the water, and near by we set up a bunch of desks with people to process claims... of who? I don't know... but maybe people fleeing the beasties? Were these people from another dimension as well? I don't know. But it made sense for the people to be there all the same. 

I go up the hall way to check on some of the other preparations, and before we know it, we are alerted that there are entities coming up the hallway from the warf. I turn and look and the hallway is jammed packed, floor to ceiling with all sorts of horrors. Some were zombie like, both fast and slow zombies (though the fast zombies couldn't really be fast because there was so many other monsters in the way) but things like gibbering horrors (only not, just that's the closest thing that can describe it), heads with no bones so that they were flat, but still able to slide along the floor quite quickly, that would gibber and bite (for some reason these were particularly nasty, maybe because the suppressing machine gun fire didn't take them out too easily), and all sorts of other twisted, tentacled, creature of darkness imaginable. 

Towards the end of the dream, our position was beginning to get over run, even though we were at a choke point, and all I could think about is those poor souls put down there to file claims, and why did we ever think that we would be able to suppress the hoard well enough to not put them in danger, and why couldn't we have placed them beyond some of the choke points that came off of the warf area. 

As I awoke, my subconcious decided this was all just a video game and I didn't have to mourn for their lost souls too much. 

But I think this just shows even in dreams there is always paperwork to be done. :lol:

• Like 7

That's... very odd. But gramliens sounds reasonable.

Let's not give her any ideas about gremlin xenomorphs... Okay? 

• Like 6