Sewer beast.....monster....thing. Metal Magic/EM4 miniatures

Chaoswolf

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly looks revolting. It might be a little dark; I think you could get away with daubing a few medium green to pale green highlights on a few upper curved surfaces. And I think you have a hair caught under one of the tentacles.

• Like 4

Thank you, everyone!

It certainly looks revolting. It might be a little dark; I think you could get away with daubing a few medium green to pale green highlights on a few upper curved surfaces. And I think you have a hair caught under one of the tentacles.

I think i will go back and give that a shot, thanks!

And you're right, that is a hair hiding back there, dang it! :blush:

It's one of the lovecraftian horrors from em4miniatures. There are 3 in the set.

Very cool. I thought I was the only one who had these!

Metal Magic C2008B Servitor with flute.

Cthulhu range. AKA Dunwich Detectives.

This is one of the Servitors of the Other Gods.

Cool

I like it

Very interesting, I wonder who made it first and sold the rights to who. I've only got the one, and I remember buying it in a blister pack that had the Metal Magic logo on it.

Thanks for the info, both of you!

I mean, it could be the photo since it's shot against a light background...

I like the subtle layers of color. It may be a mess of different paints, inks, and washes, but it's clearly not just dip and shade.

Thanks!

I used a light green base coat, a green ink, a purple ink, a blue wash,a green wash , a brown ink, and finally a little white/yellow/light green dry brushing

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.