Question about painted mini pics in the online store.

knarthex

Hey folks!

First and formost, This Is NOT a Complaint!

I was scrolling page by page through Dark Heaven, and noticed one of the figure I had painted and posted in the Inspiration Gallery (02503 Norrin Silverbeard) in the thumbnail. I got all excited, as i Have before when discovering one of my works in the store.

I find it highly motivational to push my work when I see That)

But when I clicked on Norrin to be sure it was MY Norrin, there was no painted image to see. (I am 99.9% sure that it is my Norrin, as I swapped out the weapon for a friends PC in our AD&D game years ago)

Now I had noticed that once before when I saw the Fungus Patch (02695), thumbnail on the listing page, nothing on the (for lack of a better term) Large scale pic page, where the details such as sculptor, etc are listed.

I am just wondering why this is this way.

Most of the pics I saw of things I have posted (at least I am 99% sure they are my work) are older pics taken with my old cel phone. I have since stepped up to a better camera, learned a bit about how to shoot better mini pics, and got photoshop to fix the glaring global errors in my photography. Should I either photoshop the pics in the gallery and re load them? Take new Pictures?

Just wondering what I can do, if anything, to help out.

Thanks for any or all info!

And Thanks for having chosen some of my works to display in your webstore for all the world to see!

George

• Like 2

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the system is set to pull images from the inspiration gallery for examples of painted miniatures. For example 59005 has three pictures from three different painters. But I'm not sure if there is a glitch or limit to the number of images it will show and its likely that they can pick and choose which images to show as well.

Yeah, I have noticed this as well. Most often it seems to happen right after I have posted something in the inspiration gallery. There seems to be maybe half a day lag where I can see the thumb mail in the store, but it is not there when you expand. I have also seen it for the bones that are not released yet.

• Like 1

Hopefully the new store includes the return of the Boneyard and includes a wishlist?

I hope?

@LS: Since there is a new store Coming Soon , should those who stick stuff in our carts as a Sort-Of wish list save it in some way?

• Like 2

Hopefully the new store includes the return of the Boneyard and includes a wishlist?

I hope?

@LS: Since there is a new store Coming Soon ™, should those who stick stuff in our carts as a Sort-Of wish list save it in some way?

Wishlist, but not the Boneyard in it's previous incarnation.

Soon is not as soon as all that. I'm easily months away from rolling things out.

The reason it was brought up is that the reality is I can either code the new site or I can fiddle endlessly with the existing site. The decision was made that except for mission-critical fixes, we're going to worry about implementation of the new site.