Skrill

Forest Shamblers (Kings of War) (Pic Heavy)

Nice work! Not sure how exactly the rules for KoW work, but based on what you said, it seems like you don't have to remove miniatures from the base as the unit takes damage. That gives you a lot of base to play with, and you definitely put it to good use!

• Like 1

You don't need us to tell you his awesome these are-- you already know!!

Simply fabulous. You perfectly captured the essence of the unnatural perverting the natural. I'm envious!

• Like 1

These look so much better than the official pictures!

Are these metal miniatures?

Yes, those are metal miniature. So the whole piece is quite heavy.

Thank you for the positive feedback everyone. You motivated me in trying to do the whole army in a similar style (with each unit as a mini diorama).

I have a few ideas... but limited time to apply those...

So we'll see...

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thoramel
      I've been speed painting through a bunch of tavern scenery for an upcoming session. Mostly from the Mantic Tavern set. Here's a few of my favorites so far.

I would seriously put a life sized version of the following in my home. 

• By haldir
      Thanks for the help on the Skelzi rep. The sinspawn will work great for the them & I ordered a Croc Game Hakaru Witch Master for their leader. It beats just using blank mini bases!!

I've got anther one. I'm gonna add a really cool adventure I found on DmsGuild called "Down came a Blackbird" for Saltmarsh. I'm gonna stick in after the party gets down with either Sinister Secret or possibly Danger at Dunwater. Anyways, there are encounters with blood hawks & other regular similar birds. I know I'm gonna use the birds or prey familiars but I think I have a encounter that requires like 4 or 5 of them so, getting that many familiar packs isn't cost prohibited. Any other bird minis out there that might sit in for blood hawks & similar avian? 

I know about the vulture pack as well, but I'd like to avoid that one, as my players will THINK they are buzzards & they are other birds. If anything, if the party delays getting to DCaB till after RCON, I can always have someone already attending grab the birds out of the Boneyard bins & get them using my melt credit. Possible as we play every 2 weeks. In the meantime thou....
    • By Nightwing
      Here is another Mantic mini. This one a Necromancer. I’ll use him someday probably as a villain, but would love to use him as a PC if I get the chance. 

BTW, my 7-year old came up with the color scheme. Here is my color sketch I made while she was describing the colors.

• By Nightwing
      Here is High Priest Borosos from Mantic’s Kings of War game. He will serve as my cleric in our current 1st ed. D&D game. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 124 Guests (See full list)